I don’t know if everyone loves Salmon, like I do but I was excited to try this easy and simple recipe. I’m very picky about how my Salmon is cooked. To me, if Salmon is not cooked correctly, it does not taste good. I also prefer that it be cooked Medium Rare-Medium. There are days when I do not feel like cooking, especially after a long day of work, so anything that is quick to cook, I am all for it! Disclaimer: I did not create this recipe, I got it from http://bakerbynature.com/sunday-suppers-sweet-and-spicy-sriracha-baked-salmon
Prep Time: 4 minutes Yield: 6
Cook Time: 16 minutes Serving Size: 1 serving
Total Time: 20 minutes
- 2 lbs salmon, skin removed and cut into 4 or 6 fillets
- Zest and juice of 2 limes
- 3 teaspoons sriracha hot sauce
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- Scallions, for garnish
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees (F).
- Line a large baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Place fillets of fish on prepared pan.
- In a small bowl whisk together lime juice, sriracha, brown sugar and salt.
- Pour sauce over salmon fillets.
- Place salmon in oven and roast for 16 minutes.
- Sprinkle with scallions and serve.
This was my finished product. I did not put any scallions on mine because I do not care for them. Of course you can always make the recipe to your liking. I added a little more brown sugar in mine as well, to make it a little sweeter. I hope you enjoy this recipe as much as I did! Let me know if you decide to try it this recipe and how you liked it by leaving a comment below.