Happy Monday Everyone!!! I hope everyone had a great weekend! Today I want to bring you some tips on achieving better skin. I know in the past my skin has not always been perfect (it’s still not perfect) but I have learned things that help me achieve better skin, for example, the differences between coolsculpting and sculpsure. Here are some of my tips!
1. Drink Water. This is so very important! This will help keep your skin hydrated and can help prevent breakouts.
2. Apply Sunscreen Daily (even in the winter time). This may not seem important to do everyday but sun damage affects your body’s ability to create healthy new cells by degrading your collagen and elastin. Now most beauty products these day contain some type of sunscreen, so look for those types of products.
3. Wash Your Face Daily. Washing your face daily helps remove makeup, dirt and anything else that has been exposed to your face. This also helps prevent future breakouts.
4. Get Facials Regularly. This can be a little costly but if you have problems with your skin, seeing an Aestheticians can reduce any issues you may have.
5. Exfoliate. Exfoliating your skin helps lift dry and dull skin that could be preventing the products you use to not be working. By getting rid of dead skin, you will keep your skin refreshed.
6. Take Care Of Your Neck. When I was younger my mom always told me that this is key along with taking care of your face. Our necks show more of our age, so when using facial products bring them down to your neck. Otherwise, you will need to make use aesthetics to enhance your natural beauty.
These are just a few things that work for me and have helped improve my skin over the years. Do you have any tips on achieving better skin?