Happy Friday Loves!!! Who is ready for the weekend? I know I am! Here’s what I’m loving this Friday.
1. Urban Decays Smoky Palette. I am a fan of all the other Naked Palettes, so this was a must to add to my collection.
2. This Living Room (or so I assume). I love the I’m In The Pursuit of Happiness Sign and the color scheme. Gives me ideas for when I have my woman cave.
3. Out Fit Combination. I love this combination! Yellow is one of my favorite colors because it is so happy. I actually have some similar items in my closet. So I think I will recreate this look very soon.
4. The Husbands Secret. The more I read this book, the more I really like it.
5. The Blogging Community. I have met so many other wonderful bloggers in the last few weeks and they have been so amazing. It’s great to know that other bloggers are willing to help you when you have questions. Some people would think us bloggers are against each other or in competition…let me be the person to tell you THAT’S ALL WRONG. I can’t wait to continue to grow within the community and meet more bloggers.
Do you have anything you are loving right now?