Happy Wednesday!! I can’t believe I’m already on my 4th Stitch Fix! I swear I am addicted to getting my fixes each month. My stylist Alexis is amazing! She know my style very well. Once again I kept everything from this months fix.
Disclosure: This post contains referral links that will help support my Stitch Fix addiction.All sign ups through my link are greatly appreciated.
If you’ve never heard of Stitch Fix here’s a little break down for you.
- Start by filling out your style profile. You are going to be asked questions on sizing, price range, preferences, colors, etc. Once you complete your style profile, you can write notes to your stylist about what type of items you would like in your fix. Being specific as possible is always great! Don’t think you are being to pushy, your stylist actually likes when you give them idea’s on what you want.
- Order your first fix! You will be charged $20 for a styling fee. The great thing about he $20 is that it actually goes towards any items you decide to keep (but if you don’t use it, you lose it).
- Decide on what you want to keep and send the rest back. Stitch Fix sends you an envelope to send all the items back you don’t want (can I say awesome). You have 3 business days to return the items you don’t want.
- Check Out Online. You give feedback on each item. This helps your stylist get to know you better on what you like and don’t like.
I was hoping that I could get pictures in everything I received to get a better look on how things fit, but I was not able to due to being sick (so I tried getting pictures of what I could). Here we go!!
1. 41Hawthorn Moni Geo Print & Camisole Blouse-Kept
I had pinned this on my pinterst board and my stylist delivered! I really love how comfortable this is and of course the embellishment on the blouse. I can easily wear this with jeans & flats or a pencil skirt and heels.
2. Renee C Jordie Abstract Chevron Print Maxi Skirt-Kept
I am in love with this skirt!! It is so much fun and so comfortable. Seeing that it has a lot of different colors I have lots of different options on what type of top to pair it with.
3. Daniel Rainn Celina Split Neck Blouse-Kept
I was excited that my stylist sent this blouse. Recently I’ve caught the floral pattern bug, so this was perfect to add to my collection. This can also be dressed with jeans or a skirt. Very versatile, which I love!
4. Skies are Blue Alilah Printed Short-Kept
These are perfect for this hot weather! They are also really cute!
5. 41Hawthorn Flynn Colorblock Sleeveless Blouse-Kept
This was another item that I had pinned on my pinterest board. I love colorblocking.
Which item do you like best? Want to give Stitch Fix a try for yourself? If you do, let me know how it goes! I love to hear others feedback!
Want to check out some of my other Stitch Fix orders?