Happy Monday Y’all! Today I am going to be sharing my August Goals with you. I know we are already 10 days into August, but having goals never hurt.
July Monthly Goals:
Lose 5 lbs Work out at least 3x’s a week (already doing this but want to continue to stick to it)
Cook at least two new dishes Clean out/organize my closet
- Try out new restaurants
Try not to be as stressed out over work things Save/Spend less money Spend more time with my family/friends
Post at least 3x’s a week Learn more about blogging altogether Do some link ups
- Write my blog posts the day before each post is posted
So I did pretty good with accomplishing my goals for July. I’ve accomplished 10/12 goals. That’s pretty good! This month I want to continue to try to accomplish as many goals I set for myself.
- Learn how to use Bloglovin. I’ve signed up but have not had time yet to figure it all out
- Increase my subscribers
- Transition everything from wordpress.com to wordpress.org. This is currently in progress and I’m hoping to have it completed soon.
- Increase my followers on Instagram: @sweetteaandhydrangeas
- Start my own link-up. I would absolutely love to start my own link up with other bloggers.
- Continue to learn more about blogging. I think this will be a continuous goal for myself that will never stop.
- Have my own instagram loop giveaway with other bloggers.
- Increase my page views
- Do more beauty/fashion posts
- Read at least two new books this month. I have been slacking a little on completing The Husbands Secret that I started last month. I am almost finished though!
- Continue to work out 3X’s a week
- Organize my makeup. I feel like this will be an ongoing goal all the time, because I have so much.
- Try out at least one new restaurant this month
- Continue to save more money
I really hope I can accomplish half of these goals for August. What are your goals for this month? Any tips on how to achieve mine? Do you have any specific blog posts you would like to start seeing on the blog? Any good book recommendations?