Naked Palette Dupes

nakedpalette2

For anyone that knows me well, knows I am a makeup addict. One of my favorite makeup items I own is my Urban Decay Naked Palette. This is one of my go to palettes when I am wanting to create a neutral look. I know however, that for a lot of fellow makeup lovers, paying $54 isn’t always do-able. So today I want to bring you some budget friendly dupes for the Naked Palette.

nakedpalette

1. Makeup Works Glam Perfection Eyeshadow Palette $13.88

makeupworksThis palette you can purchase at your local Sam’s Club. I know that’s crazy to even think that but this palette is a great dupe! It’s really pigmented (not quite as much sheen as the Naked Palette but still amazing) and who can complain when its only $13.88? It is also larger than the Naked Palette.

2. Coastal Scents Revealed Palette $20

revealedpaletteThis palette is very high quality and affordable! There is pretty much a dupe for every shade in the Naked Palette (it also has dupes for the Naked 2 Palette-even better).

3. NYX Nude On Nude Palette $25

nudeonnude

NYX is one of my favorite drug store brands. This palette offers you twenty different neutral shades as great dupes for the Naked Palette. These shadows are very pigmented as well and you also get 10 lip glosses on top of the eye shadows.

4. Maybelline The Nudes Eyeshadow Palette $10NUDES-Expert Wear Pallette-PackI love this palette! It’s extremely affordable and there are so many great dupes. It’s really versatile seeing that is has shimmer shades as well as matte’s. The gold shade is a perfect dupe for Half Baked.

5. theBalm Nude ‘Tude Eyeshadow Palette $36

theBalm

This palette is a little more expensive that the others I’ve mentioned but still cheaper than $54. I love that is also offers shimmer and matte shades, making it easy to use as dupes for the Naked Palette.

These are some of my favorite palettes as dupes for the Naked Palette. Do you have any others one’s not mentioned that I should try? If so leave a comment below.

1. GemmaLK wrote:

I’m so glad I found this post!!!! Definitely want to try the Balm Nude โ€˜Tude Eyeshadow Palette, looks lush!!!

Posted 8.12.15 Reply
    • I recently purchase the Nude ‘Tude Palette a few months ago and love it. Let me know how you like it if you purchase it. Thanks so much for commenting.

Posted 8.12.15 Reply
  2. nmiller00 wrote:

I NEED the Nude ‘Tude! ๐Ÿ™‚

Posted 8.12.15 Reply
  3. Wow, so much to choose from!

Posted 8.12.15 Reply
    • I wanted to give several different options with different price ranges. Thank You for commenting Cynthia!

Posted 8.12.15 Reply
  4. I love the NAKED palette. Interesting to know there are so many others out there!

Posted 8.12.15 Reply
    • I love it as well Heather! It’s always great to find some good dupes that are a little less expensive but have great quality.

Posted 8.12.15 Reply
  5. Adriana wrote:

Woah!!! This is awesome! I had no clue – I’ll definitely think twice next time before spending so much on eye shadow haha! Sharing this! : )
    xo Adriana
    Daily Dose of Design

Posted 8.12.15 Reply
    • Adriana the Naked Palette is one of my favorite palettes but I know spending $54 at times can’t happen. I do love to splurge though at times. ๐Ÿ™‚

Posted 8.12.15 Reply
  6. Diana wrote:

I have been looking for a dupe for the UD Naked palette since I can’t afford the $54 so thanks for the recommendations! http://www.littlemissfangirly.blogspot.com

Posted 8.13.15 Reply
    • I hope you find one that you like Diana. Spending $54 can be a bit much at times, so its always nice to have some other options. Thank You for commenting.

Posted 8.13.15 Reply
  7. I love it. It is ridiculous what they charge for that. My niece loves the palates but I don’t know if I can dupe her or not! ๐Ÿ™‚

Posted 2.5.16 Reply

Heather I will admit that I love my Naked Palettes but they are expensive. It’s always great to be able to find dupes that are a little less expensive.

Posted 2.5.16 Reply
  8. Very Erin wrote:

Thank you so much for sharing these! I enjoy makeup, but I don’t love it enough to invest the kind of money required for the Naked Palettes. But I am definitely going to check out some of these! The Coastal Scents and NYX ones are particularly stunning!

Posted 2.5.16 Reply

You’re very welcome Erin! I love my naked palette’s but know that they are a little pricey, so I always enjoy looking for dupes!

Posted 2.5.16 Reply
  9. Mattie wrote:

I’ve heard really good things about the coastal scents one! I own Naked 2 & 3 – but not one. I can’t justify purchasing another one. haha I don’t wear THAT much eyeshadow. BUT I will say, I always reach for my Nude Tude palette before my Naked one!!
    ~Mattie

Posted 2.5.16 Reply
  10. Yaya wrote:

I’ve been eyeing the NYX and Maybelline pallettes lately too. I love the size of the Maybelline because its easy to throw in my purse. I’ll definitely be purchasing one of these soon

Posted 2.5.16 Reply
  11. Shann Eva wrote:

These are some awesome dupes! I didn’t even know they sold make-up at Sam’s club! I really love that NYX one, especially with the lip glosses.

Posted 2.5.16 Reply

Shann I did not know that Sams sold makeup either until I was really browsing every dept while there one day. The NYX one is awesome!

Posted 2.8.16 Reply
  12. Lexi wrote:

Definitely going to try that NYX palette! I already have & love the nudes palette! Thanks for sharing!

Posted 2.7.16 Reply

Lexi you def should try it out! The nudes palette is amazing! I love it!

Posted 2.8.16 Reply
  13. That Balm ‘Tude shadow palette is one of my all-time favorites! Each shade is so pigmented and perfect for any wear. Naked dupes are so worth it!

Coming Up Roses

Posted 2.8.16 Reply

I love the Tude palette! It is one of my favorite palettes to use Erica.

Posted 2.8.16 Reply