Disclosure: This post contains referral links that will help support my Stitch Fix Addiction. All sign ups through my link are greatly appreciated.
The time has come again for my Stitch Fix obsession. Who doesn’t love new clothes shipped right to your door step? Sounds too good to be true right? Well it’s not! Stitch Fix is an online service, that does just that!
Here’s a little on how Stitch Fix works:
- Start by filling out your style profile. You are going to be asked questions on sizing, price range, preferences, colors, etc. Once you complete your style profile, you can write notes to your stylist about what type of items you would like in your fix. Being specific as possible is always great! Don’t think you are being to pushy, your stylist actually likes when you give them idea’s on what you want.
- Order your first fix! You will be charged $20 for a styling fee. The great thing about he $20 is that it actually goes towards any items you decide to keep (but if you don’t use it, you lose it).
- Decide on what you want to keep and send the rest back. Stitch Fix sends you an envelope to send all the items back you don’t want (can I say awesome). You have 3 business days to return the items you don’t want.
- Check Out Online. You give feedback on each item. This helps your stylist get to know you better on what you like and don’t like.
My stylist Alexis picks out 5 amazing pieces for me each month that best fit my style. She is amazing! I love receiving my fixes each month because I know that the pieces that Alexis picks out are not going to be a disappoint. She does her best with getting me pieces that I specifically request and checks out my Pinterest Style board to see what I’m currently loving. This month I asked her to send me some dresses and skirts. Now on to the clothes!
- Karolina Spaghetti Strap Polka Dot Dress-Sent Back
I loved this dress and was so upset that it didn’t fit me correctly. It was a little to tight around my rib cage, which was not going to work for me no matter how much I wanted this dress. I did ask Alexis to see about sending it in a different size in a future fix.
2. Renee C Melisa Printed Pencil Skirt-Kept
This skirt probably looks familiar because I have the maxi skirt just like it from my last fix. I debated on keeping this because of that reason but I really love this skirt. I do however wish that Alexis had sent me a different style in this skirt.
3. Everly Dixon Scallop Trim Dress-Returned
This was one of the dresses that I had requested in my fix and of course, it did not fit around my rib cage. I am shaped weird, so this is nothing new but really disappointing for me. I love the scallop trim of this dress and its such a great color. I requested this dress again in another fix but in a different size.
4. Kensie Marco Short Sleeve Color Block Dress-Kept
This dress was perfect! Finally one that fit me correctly. I really liked the way this dress complemented my figure. I also loved the color blocking.
5. Papermoon Taluca Printed Pencil Skirt-Returned
This skirt was just okay to me. Not horrible but not something I loved. I know that Alexis had my best interest at heart but I was hoping for some different type of skirts.
So if everything would have fit me this fix would have been a 4/5. Hopefully my next fix will be just as good.
Are you convinced now about trying stitch fix after you’ve seen my latest fix? If you are ready to try Stitch Fix please consider signing up with my referral link. I would greatly appreciate it!
Do you subscribe to Stitch Fix? If so let me know what items you are loving!