Happy Monday!!! Wednesday marks the first official day of fall! I have been anticipating fall for the past few weeks (hopefully it will get cooler soon in TX). One of my favorite things about fall is the fashion. Who doesn’t love over sized sweaters, leggings, tunics,etc? I know I love them all! Of course sometimes shopping for cute fall items can be expensive. So I wanted to bring you some affordable fall fashion finds.
2. Made To Love You Dress: Black/White $35.99. I am obsessed with plaid for fall. There are so many different options of plaid.
3. Sippin’ On Hot Cocoa Dress $41.99. This dress is so adorable! I love wearing sweater dress, legging and boots during the fall.
4. Sunday In The South Dress Burgundy $37.00. I really like this dresses because it’s perfect for fall but also work appropriate.
5. Diamond In The Puff Jacket $48.00. How awesome is this jacket? I am debating on buying one for myself.
6. Want It That Way Cardigan $39.00. I love this cardigan! It’s perfect for dressing up jeans and a t-shirt or even over a dress with a cute belt.
I hope you enjoyed some of my fall fashion finds! Have you found some great items for fall?