Happy Thursday Y’all!! I saw this idea for a post on breakfastatlillys.com who is currently participating in an October Blogging Challenge. I thought well this is a really different blogging topic and I find it interesting to see what people’s pet peeves are. So here are (some) of mine.
- Being stuck in traffic. I hate traffic! It makes me crazy. Seriously.
- People who chew with their mouths open. I can not stand to hear people smacking,chewing their food,etc. Just close your mouth already, please and thank you.
- Getting interrupted while I am talking. Don’t get me wrong I am guilty of it to sometimes (when I get overly excited) but when people won’t shut their mouths long enough for you to even speak….that’s annoying.
- When people cough with their mouths open. This is a big no no! I know you want to share your germs with me but thanks I am good without them.
- People who don’t use their blinkers when driving. I think this is one of my biggest pet peeves while driving. It’s really not that hard to use your blinker people. Just do it already!
- When people bump into you and don’t say excuse me. Am I that hard to see? I think not. Manners are a big plus.Use them! It will save me from being rude and saying very loudly “Excuse You”.
What are your pet peeves?