Do you ever feel like you never have enough time to spend with your significant other? I know this is the case for my boyfriend and I at times because of our busy work schedules. So we try to make the best of the time we do have together when things get busy. Rather it’s date nights or doing something silly, we make the most of our time together. Here are some ways to connect with your significant other.
- Talk about how y’alls day went.
- Watch movies.
- Bake cookies.
- Clean the house together (now I know this doesn’t seem like a fun way to connect but it makes you work together on doing a certain task around the house).
- Play board games.
- Talk about your goals and how you can reach them.
- Going out to eat at y’alls favorite restaurant.
- Cooking meals together.
- Visit your local farmer’s market.
These are just some of the ways that we find time to connect with each other. What are some things that you and your significant do to connect with one another?