My addiction has arrived yet again. I love clothes. There is nothing better than having them hand picked for you and delivered straight to your door. That’s the great thing about Stitch Fix.
If you’re knew here and don’t have how Stitch Fix works here is what you need to know:
- Start by filling out your style profile. You are going to be asked questions on sizing, price range, preferences, colors, etc. Once you complete your style profile, you can write notes to your stylist about what type of items you would like in your fix. Being specific as possible is always great! Don’t think you are being to pushy, your stylist actually likes when you give them idea’s on what you want.
- Order your first fix! You will be charged $20 for a styling fee. The great thing about he $20 is that it actually goes towards any items you decide to keep (but if you don’t use it, you lose it).
- Decide on what you want to keep and send the rest back. Stitch Fix sends you an envelope to send all the items back you don’t want (can I say awesome). You have 3 business days to return the items you don’t want.
- Check Out Online. You give feedback on each item. This helps your stylist get to know you better on what you like and don’t like.
Disclosure: This post contains referral links that will help support my Stitch Fix Addiction. All sign ups through my link are greatly appreciated.
Here is what I got in this fix!!
1.Skies Are Blue Liffey Button Down Top-Sent Back
I loved this top but unfortunately it was a little too tight up top. My stylist Alexis did a great job at picking this out for me because I told her I am addicted to plaid.
2. 41 Hawthorn Gideon Polka Dot Sweater-Sent Back
I really liked this sweater but I had a sweater very similar to it already. The fit was perfect though. Another great pick from my stylist. (Sorry for this being different from all the other pictures but I couldn’t find the other photo I took that was not done outside. I honestly do not know what happened there).
3. Octavia Garland Floral Print Infinity Scarf-Sent Back
I wasn’t really feeling this scarf at all. I didn’t feel that the pattern was something that I would include as an accessory to my wardrobe. My stylist did great with sending me a scarf but this one wasn’t doing it for me.
4. 41 Hawthorn Presley Colorblock Button-Back Sweater-Sent Back
I had pinned this sweater because I absolutely loved it. However, when I put it on it was a whole different story. I did not like how the pattern laid on my body. It was just weird. Once again my stylist tried giving me what I asked for.
5. Kut From The Kloth Sienna Cropped Pant-Kept
This is another item I requested. So yah for my stylist for getting me these! I really loved the way these pants fit on me. Seeing that I am short it’s hard to find pants that are a good fit (the struggles of being a short girl).
So this fix wasn’t a complete win for my unfortunately but my stylist did great at picking out items that were my style. Hopefully my next fix will be a winner.
Do you subscribe to Stitch Fix or any other clothing service? If you do let me know by leaving your blog links below so I can see what you got or let me know what service you are subscribing to.
Now for an awesome giveaway!!! I have paired up with 17 other amazing bloggers for $36 in paypal cash! Enter below!
Angie from My So-Called Chaos // Angie from Health NOT to NUT // Angie & Beth from Chaotic Goddess Swaps // Angie, Beth, and /kenzie from Page à Vu // Mistle from Sweet Tea & Hydrangeas // Jennifer from The Champagne Supernova // Heather from 4-Hour BODY Girl // Ashley from Simply Ashley Nicole // Julie from Jewels Wandering // Jennie from A Lady in France // Sabra from Becoming Sabra Gilbert // Autumn from It’s Autumn // Tript & Prabh from Footnotes and Finds // Lindsey from Peace Love Sequins // Amanda from Anchored to Sunshine // Mary from Eat Drink & Be Mary // Kaileigh from Somehow Chaotic // Christina from Cali Darling