Happy Wednesday!! I apologize that I have been absent from the blog and social media recently. These past two weeks have been extremely busy with the holidays. I hope everyone had a very Merry Christmas! I can’t believe that 2015 is almost to an end. This year went by extremely fast.
Today I wanted to share some of my most popular posts on the blog for this year. 2015 was a great year for the blog because that’s when Sweet Tea & Hydrangeas was created. I have learned a lot since starting this blog and made some amazing blogger friends (virtually that is). I still have a lot to learn and work on but I can’t wait to see what 2016 has to bring for ST&H.
Most Popular Posts of 2015
- Ways to Promote Posts & Increase Blog Traffic// This was my most popular post for 2015. I have learned so many ways on how to promote my blog and increase my blog traffic. I was so happy that this was helpful to other bloggers.
- Mistakes to Avoid As A New Blogger// Being a new blogger can be very scary (I know it was for me), so I wanted to share all the mistakes I made, as a new blogger. I got a lot of great feedback from other bloggers on how helpful this was for them.
- Why I Blog// I absolutely love blogging, so sharing my story about why I started my blog was very important.
- Stitch Fix Unboxing #6 & Giveaway// These are some of my favorite posts to share. I love my Stitch Fix service and I love being able to share what items I get on the blog.
- DIY Fall Decorations// This post was unlike any post I had ever done before. I absolutely love decorating for fall.
- My Favorite Christmas Movies to Watch on Netflix// I love that this made my top 10 list because who doesn’t love watching Christmas movies during the holidays? It was a great way to interact with my readers to find out what movies I need to add to my list to watch.
- October Goals & Giveaway// Sharing my goals each month on the blog helps keep me accountable when it comes to getting this done. I may not always accomplish all my goals but it’s still great to have support and encouragement when I do accomplish them.
- Crushing On Fall// This was one my favorite posts to write. I love everything about fall, so being able to compile a list of my favorite fall things, was a lot of fun.
- November Goals// I love that my goals are something that my readers enjoy seeing. I love being able to see what everyone’s else goals are as well.
- My Christmas Playlist// What better way to end the year (almost) with a great Christmas playlist.
Do you have any favorite posts from the blog that didn’t make the Top 10? Do you have any posts that you would like seeing in 2016 on ST&H? Let me know below in the comments. Thank You again for all your love and support for my blog in 2015!