Last month I signed up for my third Chaotic Goddess Swap. I absolutely love all of the swaps they do and this one was no different! Angie & Beth pair you up with another blogger and you get to know each other over the course of a few weeks. For this swap you were to send your partner a mug, a book of your partner’s choice and other goodies.
For this swap I was paired with Tabitha from A Hundred Tiny Wishes . I loved getting to know her better over the weeks while we exchanged emails. The package she sent me was so thoughtful! She did such a great job with picking out things for me.
This is what she sent me:
- A rose card
- An adorable mug that she did herself! She asked me what saying I liked and picked one for my mug. Can I say creative!
- Why Not Me (which I was excited about because I have Mindy’s first book and have been really wanting to read this one)
- One box of Calming Chamomile Tea (I love tea and anything that can calm me down is even better)
- A Rice heating bag. I love rice heating packs and use them quite often, so the fact that she put this in there without me mentioning it, was awesome!
- A bath bomb which smells so good!
If you get the chance go check out the next swap that is going on! I have yet to be disappointed in the one’s that I have participated in.