This week for week 4 of the 52 Week Blog Challenge is all about money. I will admit there are certain things that I spend a lot of my money on. Some things are essentials for me to live and others….well my boyfriend would beg to differ. Here are my top five things that I spend money on!
- Sushi. My addiction to sushi is so bad. I literally could eat it everyday but then I would be broke. So I typically eat it once a week.
- MakeUp. The struggle is real y’all. As much makeup as I have, I can never pass up a new palette or collection.
- Clothes. Yes clothes are essential but it’s hard not to buy all the cute dresses I see.
- Shoes. I own probably about 50+ pair of shoes (heels,flats, running, etc). When I see a cute pair of heels, especially when they are on sale, it’s hard to resist.
- Books. I have so many books on my bookshelf that I have yet to read but I love books.
Now there are a lot more things that I spend my money on but these are the one’s that make my bank account a little lower. What do you spend your money on?