Happy Monday!! I hope y’all enjoyed your weekend. I am a little sad that the weekend has come and gone. Today I am sharing with you my favorites from February. I’m a little late, but better late than never. Let dive right into my favorites!
- Urban Decay Gwen Stefani Eyeshadow Palette $58// This palette right here! I am in love! One because they collaborated with Gwen, whom I have loved since the No Doubt Tragic Kingdom album. Second, I feel that this is one of the best palettes that Urban Decay has done in a while. It is so versatile and so pigmented. I love that you can create a lot of neutral looks with it, as well as dramatic looks. Look for my review & swatches coming soon.
- Macadamia Deep Repair Masque $36// Seeing that I color my hair every 6-8 weeks doing a repair masque is essential. This masque leaves my hair feeling so silky and smooth. It’s color safe, cruelty-free, contains no parabans and is sulfate & gluten free.
- Philosophy Fresh Cream Body Lotion $17// I love how smooth this makes my skin feel. It also smells absolutely amazing! It is so moisturizing and absorbs very quickly.
- Too Faced Born This Way Foundation $39// This foundation is amazing! It goes on smoothly and blends easily. I love that it hides the redness in my cheeks without having to cake on a ton of makeup. It looks extremely natural and makes my skin have a natural glow. This is hands down one of the best foundations I have tried in a while.
- Urban Decay Gwen Stefani Lipstick in Rock Steady $18// This is a deep red wine cream lipstick. It is such a pretty red and it goes on extremely smooth. I am not one that is big on wearing red lipsticks but this made me change my mind. Swatches coming soon.
- Urban Decay Gwen Stefani Lipliner in Rock Steady $20// Seeing that I loved the lipstick, I also had to have the lipliner. I was really impressed with this lipliner, because some can be extremely dry but this is not the case. It is also very creamy and goes on smoothly.
- Urban Decay Naked Skin Weightless Complete Coverage Concealer $28// After hearing my favorite beauty guru Jaclyn Hill rave about this concealer, I had to try it out. I was not disappointed! It has great coverage and very light weight. It does not feel like you have concealer on.
- Tarte In Bloom Palette $45// This palette is a great palette because it has a mixture of mattes and shimmery shades. I also love that it is a neutral palette. The shades are very pigmented.
- Tarte Timeless Smoothing Primer $39// This hands down is one of my favorite primers. My makeup looks extremely flawless when using this primer. It is very moisturizing and contains vitamin E & C.
- Burt’s Bees Brightening Daily Facial Cleanser $9.99// I love how smooth my skin feels after washing my face with this cleanser.
- Kendra Scott Alexandra Earrings $65// I have a slight bit of an obsession with Kendra Scott jewelry. I love these earrings because they make me ready for Spring/Summer. They are such a bright pretty color.
- The Balm Mary-Lou Manizer $24// I could not think of a highlighter that is more perfect than this one. It’s not overly shimmery which I like because some highlighters look like you stepped into a glitter shower. It also makes you look like you have a natural healthy glow.
So here are my favorites for February! What were your favorites for last month? What are you currently loving?