Happy Friday Y’all!!! I have been waiting for this day since Monday! This week at work seems to have dragged on and being under the weather has not helped much. Today I wanted to share some blog posts I am loving this week!
- My 5 Biggest Blogging Mistakes // Great guest post by Neely at It Starts With Coffee on the biggest blogging mistakes she’s learned throughout her 6 years of blogging.
- What Is the NoFollow Tag and Why Bloggers Need to Use It//Lindsay explains why it important to utilize the NoFollow tag as a blogger and how to set it up. It is a big game changer if you’re not currently using it.
- Why You Need to Collaborate With Other Bloggers // Summer explains perfectly on why bloggers need other bloggers.
- How To Throw A Lilly Pulitzer Themed Bridal Shower// Neely threw an amazing bridal shower for one of her friends and she gives you details on how you can successfully plan one as well.
- 10 Must Have Tools for Organizing Yourself & Your Workspace// Dana breaks down the items you need for your work space and how they can better organize you. Because having just a computer and an internet connection doesn’t always cut it.
What are some things that you are loving this week?
Also don’t forget about this awesome giveaway in honor of Summer and Chelsie’s birthdays! I’ve teamed up with some amazing bloggers for a chance to win a $300 Target Gift Card! The giveaway runs until Saturday, March 26th. The winner will be contacted on Sunday March 27th. All entries will be verified. Please enter fairly and have fun!