Happy Thursday Y’all!! Today I am bringing you some of my favorite hair and beauty products from April. These products I have been using non stop because they are amazing.
- Tarte Limited Edition Eye & Cheek Palette in Classic Courage $28// This palette is absolutely perfect for those of you who love a good neutral palette. The shadows are so pigmented and they blend beautifully. Another plus for this palette is that it’s great for traveling. I will have a Tarte Haul with swatches of this palette coming next week.
- Too Faced Peanut Butter & Jelly Palette $36// This palette right here…what can I say? It smells so good, the packaging is adorable and the shadows are so pretty! This palette is currently sold out but I know that they get it back in stock pretty frequently. Review and swatches coming up tomorrow on the blog.
- Anastasia Beverly Hills Glow Kit (Gleam) $40// This is such an amazing high light palette and you could also use Starburst as a blush. It is a little on the pricey side but each highlight is 0.26 ounces, so I find that it is worth the money. Also another great palette to travel with. They so have some shimmer in them but it is not an overwhelming amount to where it looks like you rolled around in a pile of glitter.
- Farm House Fresh Pudding Peal Face Mask $22// This is my go to face mask when it comes to getting my skin ready for Spring/Summer. It gets rid of dead skin and makes your skin feel extremely smooth.
- Tarte Deep Dive Cleansing Gel $25// This cleanser is so gentle on my face. I love how it does not feel heavy like some gel facial washes can feel. It has helped keep my skin clear and it also helps brighten it.
- Paul Mitchell Thicken Up// I got this at my hair salon and I honestly do not remember how much it was but I think it was around $17-$20. I have extremely thin hair so this helps give my hair some body. I use a dime size and put it all through out my hair and then style from there.
- Hask Keratin Protein Packet $2.99// Seeing that I color my hair every 6 weeks to a month my hair can get quite damaged. This hair mask has does wonders to my hair! It has made it smoother, more shiny and more healthy. It also helps reduce breakage and helps repair damage over time.
- Tarte Tarteist Lash Paint Mascara $23// This mascara is amazing!!! I have never been a fan of Tarte’s mascaras before but they really stepped their game up with this one. It gives my eyelashes amazing volume. I also love that it does not have any fall out.
- Colour Pop Ultra Satin Lip in Echo Park $6// I am a huge fan of ColourPop cosmetics. Their products are so affordable and such great quality. I love their Satin Lip formula. Echo Park is a perfect nude color with a hint of peach in it.
I hope you enjoyed my favorites from last month. What where your favorite products from last month? Let me know in the comments below. I am always look for new products to try.