Friday is finally here!!! I must say that this week really went by slow for me. I am ready for the weekend so I can enjoy some time relaxing. Today I am bringing you my favorite blog posts of the week. I hope you enjoy them!
- How To Date Your Spouse//I absolutely love how Lindsay reminds us that no matter how long you’ve been in a relationship/married that you need date nights. Who doesn’t love date nights?
- DIY: Perfect At Home Pedicure// Neely shows us how easy it is to do your own pedicure at home. Let’s face it getting regular pedicures can be costly.
- 5 Reasons To Be Active In The Morning// Allison does a great job of explaining why you should make the best of your mornings. These are some tips that I need to start following because I am not a morning person.
- 5 Plugins You Need for WordPress// Jenny shares some great plugins that you should be using if you use wordpress.
- Spiked Southern Peach Sweet Tea// I am a huge fan of sweet tea so this recipes from Dara was right up my ally. Perfect to sip on during this summer weather.
Are there any blog posts you are loving this week? If so leave them down in the comments below so I can check them out. I hope everyone has a great weekend!