On Wednesdays We Confess Vol 10

humpdayconfessions

Happy Wednesday Y’all!! Can y’all believe we are half way through May? It’s so crazy to me! Now on to this weekends confessions!

I confess that I have not been very motivated this week. with anything Hopefully I will get my motivation back.

I confess that I cooked chicken and dumplings last night. I have not cooked that in so long.

I confess that I am still loving my Barre classes. I have not been attending as much as I want but still going.

I confess that a week from today I turn 30.

I confess that I bought a new make up vanity. I am so excited to get it up and get everything for it.

I confess that I am ready for a vacation. I just want a week to completely unplug (well maybe not all the way unplug but close to it).

I confess that I have been on an essential oil kick lately. I can’t tell you the amazing things the oils have done for me since using them.

I confess that I can not wait to haveΒ get together with some of my girls friends for my birthday. Girls trip here we come!!

I confess that I am not really loving the Real Housewives of Dallas (yes I am addicted to watching the Housewives). I’ve only watched two episodes and I think they could have found some better wives to put on the show.

I confess that I am looking forward to doing more beauty reviews. I have a few in the process of being planned. See my last review here.

I confess that I am looking forward to our birthday crawfish boil celebration with your neighbors this weekend.

Well these are my confessions for this week. Do you have any exciting confessions to share? Let me know in the comments what your’s are for this week. Have a great day!

1. I thought turning 30 was terrible, but I just turned 40. It’s a blessing each and every year.

Posted 5.18.16 Reply

Crystal I will admit that I am not looking forward to turning 30. I hear things just get better with age. I am hoping that is the case for me. πŸ˜‰

2. candy wrote:

Would love to see a picture of your new makeup vanity.

Posted 5.18.16 Reply

Candy I don’t have it all up yet. Still in the process. Hopefully everything will be complete soon. πŸ™‚

3. Kate wrote:

Me too and I love this I confess template – fab idea.

Thank You Kate! πŸ™‚

Posted 5.18.16 Reply
  4. I love the Real Housewives franchise but I agree with you about Dallas these ladies just aren’t doing it for me. Happy early birthday!

Posted 5.18.16 Reply

Me too Brittany. My favorites are New Jersey, OC & Beverly Hills. I am going to try to watch a few more episodes of Dallas to see if it gets any better. I am thinking it prob won’t. And thank you so much for the early bday wishes!

Posted 5.18.16 Reply
  5. Your confessions are always awesome! Chicken ‘n Dumplins is a staple in my house. I make it at least every other week. I’ve been wanting a vanity forever! I can’t wait to see yours! I’ll live vicariously through you until I can get my own. Essential oils are everything. I can’t live without them. I was going to start watching TRHOD. I live in Georgia and can’t stand the Atlanta ladies. Omg! They get on my nerves. Enjoy your crawfish boil this weekend! I was just saying the other day, i’m ready to do a low country boil so my hubby and I are making plans for that!

Sorry for the crazy comment. The coffee just kicked in! Haha!

Posted 5.18.16 Reply

Thank You Leslie! I am glad you enjoy my confessions. πŸ™‚ I will admit my Chicken n’ Dumplings were really good. It’s been so long since I made them. I tried something a little different last night and it was really good. I have also been wanting a vanity for a very long time but never got one. So I am slowly moving up to it. I would really love my own makeup room but our house is not big enough for that. Maybe one day. Essential Oils truly are amazing. I watch a lot of the Housewives. I don’t really want the Atlanta ladies anymore. I do love the Housewives from New Jersey, Beverly Hills and the OC. Those are my top ladies. I hope you are able to get your boil in the works soon! I think I need some of the coffee you are drinking! I am slacking today!! πŸ™‚

6. Katie wrote:

How are you celebrating your 30th? I just turned 29 in April but I’m trying to get some ideas for next year! πŸ™‚

Posted 5.18.16 Reply

Katie I honestly am not doing anything overly exciting. Lol. I am going to a three day concert event and I am taking a girls trip to Austin to celebrate. Hopefully you’ll have a great 30th next year. πŸ™‚

7. Rae wrote:

I confess that I have a bunch of recipes I need to tryβ€”including several I received from merchants in New Orleans.

Posted 5.18.16 Reply

Rae there is nothing better than trying some recipes from New Orleans. I’m from Louisiana. πŸ™‚

8. Linh wrote:

What a fun post πŸ™‚ I am also needing a vacation and some time with my gfs! It’s been ages. Happy Early birthday!

Posted 5.18.16 Reply

Thank You Linh! I am excited about my mini vacation with the girls for my birthday. It will be much needed. πŸ™‚

9. brittany wrote:

I love these confessions!!! I have not cooked in… maybe over a month??? SO bad!

Posted 5.18.16 Reply

Thank You Brittany! I will admit that I don’t cook that often (my boyfriend does most of the cooking) but I am trying to cook more.

Posted 5.18.16 Reply
  10. Hooray for a new vanity and for your birthday! I hope you have an awesome time with your neighbors and on your girl’s trip. So jealous! Can’t wait to hear all about it.

Posted 5.18.16 Reply

Shann I am very excited about my new vanity. I just have to get it put up and get everything else that I need for it. That may take some time. I am looking forward to my bday celebrations coming up. πŸ™‚

11. Cara wrote:

I love chicken and dumplings! So good! Also, how exciting that you got a new vanity! πŸ™‚

Posted 5.18.16 Reply

Cara I also love chicken and dumplings! It’s such a good comfort food. I am very excited about my vanity. πŸ™‚

12. Neely wrote:

I confess I am also ready for a vaca!

Posted 5.18.16 Reply

Neely the need for a getaway is so bad. At least I have a small one coming up for my birthday. πŸ™‚

Posted 5.18.16 Reply
  13. Your confessions are great. lay it all out. Boy If I could turn 30 again what would i do Differently. You are still young. Life it up.

Thank You Sandy. Hopefully 30 will be a good year for me. πŸ™‚

Posted 5.20.16 Reply
  14. Cori wrote:

I confess that as much as my evening stretch routine relaxes me, I’m having trouble finding the desire to do it each evening.

Posted 5.18.16 Reply
  15. I confess that I’m more excited about school ending than the middle school students that I teach. School will end at 11:15 in seven school days, and I’ll be in my camper by the lake by 1 p.m.!

Posted 5.18.16 Reply

Love this! I went to my first barre class on Monday and it was so challenging but I loved it and can’t wait for my next one.

xoxo, Jenny

Posted 5.19.16 Reply
  17. Sarah wrote:

Girl, YES on the oils! I have to say, I was not a believer in them at first but once I used a blend for my headaches, I was sold! Happy Wednesday!

Posted 5.19.16 Reply
  18. Jasmine wrote:

I love the RHOD. They’re so funny. I can’t stand LeeAnne though lol

Posted 5.19.16 Reply
  19. Kate wrote:

Happy birthday! 30’s the new 21? What a fun idea for a blog series:) . I would love for you to share your post with more bloggers! http://www.akreativewhim.com/giveaway-100hd-30

Posted 5.19.16 Reply
  20. Dani CC wrote:

What a fun post. I hear the Usher’s confession song playing in my mind as I read this. Love chicken and dumplings.

Posted 5.19.16 Reply

Dani of course you can’t have confessions without Usher’s song playing in your head. πŸ™‚ Chicken and dumplings are a great comfort food.

Posted 5.20.16 Reply