Happy Monday!!! Back in January, I made a list of 16 things I wanted to do in 2016. Seeing that we are almost half way through the year, I thought it would be good to revisit my list to see how I am doing. I am going to be honest I really have not looked at this list in months. So here is an update on my progress thus far.
- Read 12 books// I have been slacking very badly on this. I’ve read half a book this year and that is it. I still have time to hopefully be able to read 12 books.
- Visit a place I have never been// I visited Austin this month and had a blast. Austin is a lot of fun!
- Learn how to cook more meals// I have done very well with this! Thank god for pinterest!
- Go on more date nights// My boyfriend and I have been on several date nights this year so far.
- Learn how to shoot my new gun// I have become very good at shooting my new gun, as well as others we have purchased.
- Go on a girls trip// I took a girls trip for my 30th birthday, which was to Austin.
- Plan an amazing 30th birthday celebration for myself// Let’s just say I had an amazing time with the girls in Austin. I did a great job on planning that trip.
- Do a 5K// I have yet to do this. I really need to get on this because it’s been too long since I have done one.
- Spend more time relaxing (me time)// I have made it a priority to make time for myself even if it’s just 15 minutes a day.
- Try 5 new restaurants in my area// So far I have tried 2 new restaurants this year near my home.
- Learn how to use my camera’s properly// I have slowly but surely become better at operating my camera’s and have been taking some better photos.
- Attend a festival// I haven’t attended any festivals yet this year but I plan on going to one soon.
- Spend more time with my family & friends// I have been doing very well with this. Not that I did not spend time with my family/friends before. I just want to make sure to have more time with them.
- Try a new hair color// In January I did red and blonde balayage.
- Try Pure Barre// I have been taking Barre classes since April and I love them!
- Start a new hobby// I have not found a new hobby. I honestly don’t know what kind of hobby I could start.
So as you can see I have accomplished most of the things on my bucket list for 2016 and some are still being worked on. What are some of your goals or items on your bucket list that you are looking to accomplish? What have you already accomplished this year?