Is July really over? I can’t keep saying to myself “Where has the Summer gone”? Again I can not wait till Fall. I have already started shopping for Fall clothes,etc. Is that crazy? Nah. Today I am sharing my favorites from July.
- ColourPop Where the Night Is by Kathleen Lights $20// I absolutely love ColourPop cosmetics and of course I love Kathleen Lights as well. This is her second eye shadow collab with ColourPop. I can not express how beautiful these shadows are. They are highly pigmented, buttery and blend out so well. I will be having a review on these very soon.
- TIGI Catwalk Fashionista Violet Shampoo & Conditioner $73 (for both at 25.36 fl oz)// When I purchased these Ulta was having a deal on them, so I did not pay $73 but this is what they are if you purchase the larger bottles. I do find that because of the fluid ounces it does last me a lot longer. I really love these because I dye/highlight my hair blonde a lot so this helps keep my hair from turning brassy.
- Guilt// I have been addicted to watching this show lately. I had mentioned it in my Shows I am Loving Lately. It is somewhat like PLL. So if you a PLL fan you might enjoy this show.
- Blotterazzi $20 (for two)// I received this in my Play! by Sephora box last month and I love it! I tend to have very oily skin during the summer, so this is a life saver! It does not move my make up when I use it which is a plus because using blotting papers tend to do the complete opposite. If you’re a fan of using a Beauty Blender then I highly recommend this product.
- Philosophy Vanilla Birthday Cake Shower Gel $18// This smells absolutely amazing! I have used several of Philosophy’s shower gels,etc and have yet to be disappointed.
- Marigold Boots from JustfFab.com $39.95 (this is if you are a member)// Seeing that Fall is just around the corner I am back to shopping for boots. Not that I really need anymore but when it comes to Fall…my boot addiction comes out. I honestly really do need some new black boots though.
What were your favorites from last month? Leave them down in the comments below so I can check them out!