Currently September

currentlysep16

Y’all there are only four more days left of September. I honestly don’t know where this month went. Actually I was on vacation for the first two weeks of this month. The rest after that flew by. Today I want to share with you what I have been up to this month so far. I love reading posts like these because I like to see what other bloggers have going on.

Reading…  Nice Is Just A Place In France by The Betches

Playing… nothing at this moment but I would love to catch up on some sleep.

Watching… I watched The Voice last night. All my shows are coming back on this week though. Empire, HTGAWM,etc.
Trying… to not fall asleep while I am at work typing this. I have been so tired lately. Also, trying to save more money.
Cooking… nothing tonight. We are eating some left over gumbo.
Eating… oatmeal. I am craving some shrimp tacos though.
Drinking… Water. Have to keep my water intake going.
Calling… applicants that applied for jobs with my company.
Texting… my boyfriend, friends,etc.
Pinning… fall make up, decor, hair and fashion.
Tweeting… my monthly goals/intentions for this month. You can read here.
Going… to eat lunch sooner or later. I am starving.
Loving… the new Fall Edit from ColourPop.
Discovering… new blogs to read.
Thinking… I really want to take a nap. Work is slow today. Not that I am complaining but I’d much rather be taking a nap.
Feeling…sore and tired. My barre class last night kicked my butt again.
Hoping (to)… to relax and get more sleep.
Listening (to)… 90 Sweet 90’s Hits on Spotify
Celebrating… hiring a lot of people for the positions I have open for the branches I over see at work.
Smelling… the pop corm I just popped.
Ordering… nothing at this moment. I have purchased enough stuff for the month.
Thanking… the person who came up with the pop up bowls for pop corn.
Considering… working out tonight though my body is sore.
Starting… to put together some new blog posts.
Finishing… this blog post.

What are you up to currently?

1. jehava wrote:

What a fun post! I really like this! Thanks for sharing!

Thank You Jahava!

Posted 9.26.16 Reply
  2. Hope you had a great September and have an even better October!

Thank You Esther!

Posted 9.26.16 Reply
  3. This is a fun round up! I’m working while watching Psych on Netflix and thinking I want to make some quesadilla for lunch 🙂

Posted 9.26.16 Reply

Thank You Christine! I have heard that Psych is a good show to watch. I may have to add it to my never ending lists of netflix shows to watch. 🙂

4. Shann Eva wrote:

Love this! I’m currently starving, as I just worked out. So glad you’re loving your Barre classes. I still need to take one at a real studio, instead of just my gym. I really need to get more sleep. I keep staying up late, and it’s starting to catch up to me. I’m hoping for a nap with the boys today. Cross your fingers for me!

Posted 9.26.16 Reply

Thank You Shann! I am enjoying my barre classes. Though at times my body hates me afterwards but in the end I know I am doing myself some good. I think I am so tired because I am not eating enjoy protein. I know that sounds crazy but I really think that could be a reason. I hope you got a good nap in! I am in need of one now!

5. Cara wrote:

Don’t you just love listening to music from the 90’s? It always takes me back to my childhood!

Posted 9.26.16 Reply

Cara I do love listening to old school music. It gets me dancing and thinking of all the good times I had when I was younger.

6. Lauren wrote:

This is so cute! I love it! I am currently trying to decide when would be the best time to put on my second pot of coffee – when is too soon vs too late? I need to be awake to close at work tonight but I also don’t want to be up all night long! #firstworldproblems Ha! I am also struggling to be productive on my break as opposed to watching Netflix….Netflix is about to win….

Posted 9.26.16 Reply

Thank You Lauren!Lauren I honestly do not think there is ever a bad time to put on a pot of coffee. That is just me though. 🙂 Hope your night goes well at work!

Posted 9.26.16 Reply
  7. Sometimes working out again is the best way to get rid of some of the kinks from a previous workout. 🙂 Have a great week!

Posted 9.26.16 Reply

Crystal I agree. I kept pushing myself last week to go work out even though I was hurting. Hope you have a great week as well!

8. Leanna wrote:

You just had to say popcorn. Now i’m craving it haha. There is nothing more tempting than the smell of popcorn at the office. Hope you get to catch up on sleep for the rest of the week!

Posted 9.26.16 Reply

Leanna popcorn is my go to snack when I am hungry at work. Of course when everyone smells it they are like is that popcorn? Lol. I am slowing but surely catching up on some sleep.

Posted 9.27.16 Reply

I wrote a currently post today too #twinsies Love getting to hear about what you’re currently up to.

xoxo, Jenny

Jenny I read your post yesterday. 🙂 I love reading currently posts as well. 🙂

10. Rachel G wrote:

A nap sounds good to me today, too!

Posted 9.26.16 Reply

Rachel I love taking naps. I try to take one when I get the chance.

Posted 9.27.16 Reply
  11. I am currently preparing for a huge change and training for a marathon. not sure which will be harder! ha

Posted 9.27.16 Reply

Marette good luck with the marathon and your big change! Hopefully they both go well!

12. Kiara wrote:

This post is so unique! I’ve definitely never seen anything like it and I loved reading it!

Thank You Kiara!

Posted 9.27.16 Reply
  13. Love this. I think as a mom of five kids in October I need more sleep than in September I had.

Posted 9.27.16 Reply

Thank You! Sleeping is always nice!!! I have some sleep that I need to catch up on as well.

14. candy wrote:

Took three weeks off to go and visit my daughter and three grandchildren. Her husband is deployed. Time flew by to fast.

Posted 9.27.16 Reply

Sounds like you had a great time with your family Candy.

15. Kristen wrote:

What a fun post!! I agree, the pop up popcorn bowls are the best!

Kristen I love them! They make eating popcorn a little bit easier. 🙂

Posted 9.27.16 Reply
  16. I love these posts! I actually did my first one this month as well! I have been so tired lately too! I just added the book you are reading to my long list of to reads!!!

Posted 9.27.16 Reply

Thank You Ashley! I honestly think the reason why I have been so tired lately is because I have not eaten a lot of protein. That probably sounds crazy but I think that is one reason. Also I need to work out consistently. Trying to get there! I’m enjoying the book so far. It’s def a little crazy!

17. Abbey wrote:

Yes to working out! Thought about a run or walk last night, but it just didn’t happen. Maybe tonight! 🙂

Posted 9.27.16 Reply

Abbey I am trying really hard to work out more. I did it 3 x’s last week. I’m hoping to work out at least 5 times this week.

18. Ty wrote:

Great post. 🙂 I love the idea and may do something similar for October. It’s an easy, enjoyable way for your readers to get to know a bit more about you. Thank you for sharing.

Posted 9.27.16 Reply

Thank You Ty! I enjoy doing currently posts each month. I would love to read yours next month!

19. adriana wrote:

I’m pinning ALL things fall too! I can’t stop haha! Love this post!

Posted 9.27.16 Reply

Adriana I just love Fall!! It’s such a fun season!

Posted 10.3.16 Reply
  20. Katie wrote:

Presently giving myself a few minutes from my work to read blogs. 😉 Other than that, I just got back from a work trip to Seattle so I’m definitely feeling tired and wishing for some extra sleep, loving all of the pumpkin, and happy I didn’t feel bad eating cereal for dinner last night because who wants to cook after traveling? 😉

Posted 9.27.16 Reply

Katie extra sleep is always nice! Hey sometimes when you don’t want to cook, you find what works best for you. 🙂

Posted 10.3.16 Reply
  21. This month really has just flown by! BTW this is a really cool way of showing what you’ve been up to and keeping it personal. I LOVE it!

Posted 9.27.16 Reply

Jamie this month has flown by! It’s crazy! I always enjoy keeping it real and trying to let my readers/fellow bloggers know what is going on. 🙂

22. Neely Moldovan wrote:

So glad Fall TV is back! I need something to do at night….

Posted 9.27.16 Reply

Neely Fall tv is always the best!

23. Irene wrote:

The post is absolutely fantastic! I love it:)

irenethayer.com

Thanks Irene.

24. Divya wrote:

Currently eating ice cream from the carton!

Posted 9.27.16 Reply

Divya nice!!!!! Eating ice cream from the carton can be a lot of fun at times!

25. Jenine wrote:

fun post. Great way to get to know you.

Thank You Jenine.

Posted 10.3.16 Reply
  26. Chelsie wrote:

All of our shows came back on last week while we are moving, so I’m trying to catch up! I’ve got Grey’s, Brooklyn 99, Modern Family, and Empire! So many to watch!

Posted 9.27.16 Reply

Chelsie I have never heard of Brooklyn 99! I will have to check it out. I am excited about Empire being back on as well. I have a little catching up to do though!

Posted 10.3.16 Reply
  27. Ivanna wrote:

Currently cooking and reading blogs…wait how does one do that??? 😉

Posted 9.28.16 Reply

Cooking and reading blogs is always fun Ivanna!

Posted 10.3.16 Reply
  28. You now have me craving popcorn haha at 8am 🙂

Posted 9.28.16 Reply

Amanda popcorn is my go to snack while at the office. I love kettle corn!

Posted 9.30.16 Reply
  29. Rosemary wrote:

Seems like it’s been a busy September…and a fun one too 🙂 Great recap. Wishing you a joyous October as well. Cheers!

Posted 9.28.16 Reply

Rosemary I have had a very busy September. It had it’s ups and downs for sure but still a good month! Hope you have a great October as well!

Posted 9.30.16 Reply