Fall 2016 Bucket List

I am so excited that Fall is finally here! Not that it is actually here in TX yet with temperatures still in the 90’s. I can still dream about Fall in hopes that we will have one soon! Fall is one of my favorite seasons. When it comes to Fall I loveΒ the fashion, food, holidays, movies, make up,etc. Of course Fall is also not complete without a bucket list. Here is mine.

fall-bucketlist

What is on your Fall bucket list and what are some of your favorite things about Fall?

1. Me too! I’m such a typical fall girl especially with fall fashion…………but same here its still in the 90s in GA so fall seems non existent at this point πŸ™

I do love a good hayride though and taking my little ones to the pumpkin farm!

Posted 9.22.16 Reply

Erica it is still so hot here in TX. It cooled down a little bit then got hot again. I keep dreaming of Fall weather. I bought some new Fall clothes and ready to wear them! Hayrides are so much fun! I hope to get to go on one soon.

Posted 10.27.16 Reply
  2. I love drinking apple cider, pulling out my sweaters and boots, and traipsing around a corn maze at night πŸ™‚

Posted 9.22.16 Reply

Apple cider is the best Megan! It is still very hot here in TX. I wore booties once so far this Fall. I am hoping that we get some cooler weather and that it actually stays.

Posted 10.27.16 Reply
  3. We have the perfect spot for a bonfire and to roast marshmellows in our backyard so I am so excited to do that with friends this year. I can’t wait for Hocus Pocus to come on!

Posted 9.22.16 Reply

I am so jealous Ashley!!! It’s been a few years since I’ve gotten to have a bonfire. Hopefully this year I can have one! I just purchased Hocus Pocus. πŸ™‚

Posted 10.27.16 Reply
  4. Kiara wrote:

Awesome bucket list! I’m going to two fall festivals, hopefully apple picking and making homemade applesauce, styling layers with fall fashion and more!

Posted 9.22.16 Reply

Thank You Kiara! I hope to go to some Fall festivals this year. We have several around where I live coming up. It is not cold enough here yet for Fall fashion. Hopefully soon though!

Posted 10.13.16 Reply
  5. melanie wrote:

Watching halloween movies is definitely on my fall bucket list along with buying as many fall scarves as I can afford LOL Also I’d like to go to a few haunted houses this year. That sounds super fun πŸ™‚

Posted 9.22.16 Reply

Melanie I have not watched any Halloween movies yet. I will be hopefully this weekend when I have some down time. I have several scarfs; however, it’s still really hot here. So no scarfs for me yet. πŸ™

Posted 10.13.16 Reply
  6. Shann Eva wrote:

I put up my Fall Bucket List today too. I really wanted to add decorate to the list, but my boys just destroy everything. Maybe next year! Can’t wait to hear what pumpkin recipe you try!

Posted 9.22.16 Reply

Shann I did not decorate our house last year. Things were just so busy. I hope to do some type of decorating this year. I am not sure what pumpkin recipe I want to try yet. There are so many!

Posted 9.22.16 Reply
  7. Abbey wrote:

Oh, I love bonfires! Wonderful list! πŸ™‚

Posted 9.22.16 Reply

Abbey it has been awhile since I have been to a bonfire. I really hope to go to one this year!

Posted 9.22.16 Reply
  8. Zan Turner wrote:

A hay ride sounds like so much fun! You have some fun stuff planned – hope you are able to do them all.

Posted 9.23.16 Reply

Zan I hope to do most of the things on my list. I haven’t been on a hay ride since I was young. Hopefully I’ll get to go on one this year!

Posted 10.13.16 Reply
  9. The hayride sounds fun. I wish it could be still 90 degrees in New York. I love those fall festivals by the way. The biggest one in Brooklyn is happening this Sunday.

Posted 9.23.16 Reply

Stephanie I have not been on a hayride in years. You can have the 90 degree weather. I’m over it! I have a few festivals that I am looking to attend this Fall.

Posted 10.11.16 Reply
  10. Nellwyn wrote:

I really want to go to a pumpkin patch this year as well! And I’m totally feeling the vampy makeup looks this season.

Posted 9.23.16 Reply

Nellwyn I hope that we both get to visit a pumpkin patch this year!!!!!! Vampy looks are a lot of fun for the Fall.

Posted 10.11.16 Reply
  11. Trish wrote:

What a fun list! I haven’t been on a hayride since my teens, and that sounds like lots of fun. I hope you’ll post about it on the blog!

Posted 9.23.16 Reply

Thank You Trish! I have not been on a hayride in years either. Hopefully I’ll get to go on one this year!

Posted 10.11.16 Reply
  12. My favorite fall ritual is going to the pumpkin patch and watching Hocus Pocus!

Posted 9.23.16 Reply

Courtney I love watching Hocus Pocus! It’s a must every year. Going to a pumpkin patch is something I have never done yet. I am hoping to this year.

Posted 10.11.16 Reply
  13. Going to a pumpkin patch is my mission this year! I’ve NEVER gone and I feel like it looks so fun!

Posted 9.23.16 Reply

Adriana I have never been to one either. I really hope to go visit one this year!!!

Posted 10.11.16 Reply
  14. Anna wrote:

Sounds like a fun list! I’m also going to a pumpkin patch. So many fun things to do this season!

Posted 9.23.16 Reply

Thank You Anna! I really hope I can go to a pumpkin patch this year!

Posted 10.12.16 Reply
  15. Anna wrote:

I’m going to a pumpkin patch too! So many fun things to do this season!

Posted 9.23.16 Reply

Anna I have never been to a Pumpkin Patch but I really want to go!

Posted 10.11.16 Reply
  16. Kusum wrote:

This is such a wonderful time of the year and your list is amazing!Can’t wait to see more posts on all the decorations and recipes you make and try πŸ™‚
    Happy Fall!
    xx, Kusum | http://www.sveeteskapes.com

Posted 9.23.16 Reply

Kusum I agree that Fall is a lot of fun! I will admit though that I am a bit behind on decorating for Fall. Major fail!!! Hopefully soon I will have time. I have a good bit of recipes to try out though.

Posted 10.11.16 Reply
  17. I have never tried making fall decoration in our home. This year I’ll do it! I think my kids would love it.

Posted 9.23.16 Reply

I have made a few decorations in the past but nothing too crazy! I have yet to decorate for the Fall. I am a good bit behind.

Posted 10.11.16 Reply
  18. Great fall bucket list. When my husband & I started dating we used to snuggle on the porch swing under a blanket at night and talk. I so want to do that some more and go to a pumpkin patch/apple orchard!

Posted 9.23.16 Reply

Thank You Leslie!! I love snuggling. I just wish that the weather would be cooler here in TX. It’s slowly happening. Fingers crossed! I really hope that I can go to a pumpkin patch this year! I am going to make it happen!

Posted 10.3.16 Reply
  19. what halloween movies are you going to watch?? I’m always searching for ones I haven’t seen, though I haven’t seen that many, so it’s generally pretty easy of a search! Eat a roast marshmallow for me!

Posted 9.23.16 Reply

Angela I have to watch Hocus Pocus for sure. ABC has their 13 Days of Halloween movies coming up soon. So I will be checking out their movies. I also love watching scary movies during Halloween.

Posted 10.3.16 Reply
  20. I’ve been experimenting with different fall lipsticks. I love the rich reds and purples out now. πŸ™‚ Right up my alley

Posted 9.23.16 Reply

Rachel I love trying new Fall lipsticks. I ordered several recently from Colourpop.

21. Taylor wrote:

I love this list! I’m not a huge bucket list person, even though I’d like to be! One thing on my bucket list this year is to make one new fall/halloween decoration for my house! These are all great ideas, I’ll have to try some of them!

22. Taylor wrote:

I’m not a huge bucket list gal, but I do love your list! I would like to either buy or make one new fall decoration for my apartment!

Posted 9.23.16 Reply

Thank You Taylor! I am hoping that I am able to decorate my house soon for Fall.

23. Lauren wrote:

What a great bucket list! It isn’t fall weather in Oklahoma yet either….I wore as sundress and sandals today – pretty annoyed with that. I can’t wait for my comfy sweaters and boots. I wish I could go to my alma mater’s homecoming game – or any game for that matter. Have fun!

Posted 9.23.16 Reply

Thank You Lauren! It feels like Fall during the night here but during the day it is so hot! I am ready for some cooler weather. I am very excited about attending my alama mater’s home coming game.

24. KP wrote:

I definitely want to go on a hay ride and decorate my house for fall! My mom’s work used to have family hay rides every fall/winter when all of their kids were younger and it was the most fun. I would look forward to it every year. Hay rides are still really enjoyable (and romantic) when you’re older too πŸ™‚

Posted 9.23.16 Reply

KP hay rides are always a lot of fun no matter how old you are. I’m hoping to be ale to go on one this year.

25. Chelsea wrote:

I just decorated my house and it feel sooooo awesome!!! πŸ˜€

Posted 9.24.16 Reply

Chelsea I am still behind on decorating! I’m hoping to do that soon!

Posted 10.3.16 Reply
  26. I already have a mental bucket list of things I want to do this fall with my family and I think most of them are on your list!

Posted 9.24.16 Reply

Shani that is awesome that you have a similar bucket list! Hoping that you are able to check some of them off your list.

27. Christina wrote:

I want to go to a pumpkin patch for sure! You have a great list πŸ™‚

Posted 9.24.16 Reply

Christina I hope that I get to go to a pumpkin patch this year!

Posted 10.3.16 Reply

Such a fun list! I’m so happy fall is finally here.

Posted 9.24.16 Reply

Thank You Jenny!! I am happy Fall is here too, though the weather is still hot!

Posted 10.3.16 Reply
  29. I need to try a new pumpkin recipe this year. I didn’t really make any pumpkin recipes last year (even my faves) and I don’t want to make that mistake again this year!

Posted 9.24.16 Reply

Crystal you should def make some pumpkin recipes this year again! I’m not sure what I want to make just yet. I am still deciding.

30. Ashleigh wrote:

This is such a great list, I would also like to do any of those items you listed! Thank you for sharing this great Fall Bucket list!

Posted 9.24.16 Reply

Thank You Ashleigh!! I hope that you are able to do some of these Fall items on my bucket list.

Posted 10.3.16 Reply
  31. I never realized how many people enjoy fall. I’m much more of a summer girl. I am looking forward to [hopefully soon] settling into my own apartment and exploring domestic travel locations I haven’t visited yet. I might even try camping… but I doubt it. lol Enjoy!

Posted 9.24.16 Reply

CJ I love Fall. I enjoy summer as well but seeing that I live in the South….it becomes so very hot. Good luck with settling into your new apartment soon!!

Posted 9.27.16 Reply
  32. Nikki-ann wrote:

I haven’t made a fall bucket list, but it looks like a fun thing to do πŸ™‚

Posted 9.24.16 Reply

Nikki-Ann I love Fall. So I def had to make a bucket list. πŸ™‚

Posted 9.27.16 Reply
  33. I am so excited because I have already tried two new pumpkin recipes, decorated my house for fall, and I just got invited to a bonfire. So ready! Bring it on!
    And as a side-note and shameless plug, I sell handmade, reasonable priced candles that burn for 35+ hours πŸ™‚

Posted 9.24.16 Reply

Kristin you are def ahead of the game girl!! I really want to go to a bonfire this year. Hopefully that will happen. That is awesome that you make candles!!!!

Posted 9.26.16 Reply
      • You should definitely go to one, or if possible, even host one! πŸ™‚

Posted 9.27.16 Reply

Kristin I would love to go to one. As far as hosting one where I live that would not happen. We have an HOA and they would not allow that. πŸ™

Posted 9.27.16 Reply
  34. Love this post! Can’t believe it’s already Fall πŸ™‚ Everything pumpkin!

Posted 9.24.16 Reply

Thank You Amanda! I can not believe it either! I have a feeling though that Fall is going to go by really fast like the rest of this year.

Posted 9.26.16 Reply
  35. adriana wrote:

SUCH a fun list! I love roasting marshmallows and making s’mores!

Posted 9.26.16 Reply

Adriana I can not wait for it to be cold enough to break out some marshmallows! S’mores are so yummy!

Posted 9.26.16 Reply
  36. Sami wrote:

Such a great list! I wish we had hay rides near me, because I’ve never done one! It sounds so fun!

xo
    Sami

Posted 9.28.16 Reply

Thank You Sami!! I really hope that I can go on a hay ride this year! They are a blast!