November 2016 Favorites

November 2016 Favorites

It’s time for my monthly favorites again! I have been on a serious skin care kick lately (as you will see below). I love trying out products that keep my skin looking refreshed. Who doesn’t!? Here were my favorites for November.

One//First Aid Beauty Ultra Repair Instant Oatmeal Mask $24 Y’all this mask!!! I fell in love with it after one use. Once the weather starts to get colder my skin gets a little dry in certain areas (which I hate) and this mask has helped keep my skin hydrated. You leave it on for ten minutes and afterwards your skin will feel so soft and hydrated. It has a blend of Colloidal Oatmeal, Avena Sativa Oat Bran and botanical antioxidants. Those ingredients help repair and revive skin. It is safe to use on all skin types. It is free of parabens, harsh chemicals and colorants.

Two//First Aid Beauty Facial Radiance Polish $25  Another favorite of mine from First Aid Beauty. It’s so gentle on my face which I love. It has helped my skin from not looking as dull with the colder weather. It using shea nut shell powder and willow bark extract to help buff and polish the skin. My skin has gotten much brighter and smoother since using this.

Three//Maybelline The Falsies Push Up Angel Mascara $9.49 I will admit that when I first opened up this mascara I was skeptical because of the wand. I was like how it his going to do anything for my lashes because it was not like any other wand I had ever used before. After giving it a few tries I have to say I love this mascara. It gives your lashes a winged out look.

Four// ColourPop Never Not Chillin Eye Shadow Bundle $30 (this includes six eye shadows) I can not get enough of how gorgeous these shadows are. They are perfect for the holidays (and any other time). My favorites in the bundle are Babykins  and Thirsty Girl. If you haven’t tried ColourPop out I highly recommend it!

Five// Glam Glow ThirstyMud Hydrating Treatment $69 I had received a sample of this in my Play! by Sephora box and I am so happy I did. I love the smell of it! You keep this on for 10-20 minutes allowing the product to absorb into your skin (during the day time). When you use it at night time you can keep it on all night and then rinse it off in the morning. I prefer using it at night time, so when I wake up my skin feels so soft.

Six// Sigma BrushShampoo $15  I am really picky with what brush cleanser when cleaning my make up brushes. Some that I have tried before simply have not gotten all of the dirt, makeup,etc out. This is complete opposite of this shampoo. It cleans my brushes so easily and without having to use a lot of product. It is made with 100% natural virgin coconut and palm oil. It’s amazing I tell you.

What are your favorites from this month? I’d love to know in the comments below.

1. Jamie Reed wrote:

Great, picks there are a few I really want to try now! I also received a sample of the Glam Glow treatment but haven’t had a chance to try it yet!

Posted 12.2.16 Reply

Thank You Jamie! The Glam Glow treatment is amazing. It smells so good too!

2. Lisa wrote:

I haven’t used any of these products but love learning and trying new ones!! That First aid mask sounds perfect for this time of year, my skin always gets so dry!

Posted 12.2.16 Reply

Lisa they are great products! They have kept my skin from being overly dry with the colder weather. I am so glad I purchased them.

3. Ro wrote:

I LOVE ColorPop! I haven’t gotten the chance to purchase their newest line of lip and eyeshadow shades, but the ones you’ve picked look absolutely gorgeous! Thanks for sharing with us!

Posted 12.2.16 Reply

Ro ColourPop is amazing! Their holiday line is amazing! So many great shades!

Posted 12.5.16 Reply
  4. The Sigma brush shampoo is one that has always piqued my interest. I’m glad to know that it works so well!

Posted 12.2.16 Reply

Alexandra I love this shampoo to clean my brushes. I find that for the amount you get it’s a great price. You do not have to use a lot of it to clean your brushes, which is one of the reasons why I love it.

5. Trenara wrote:

Loving the eye shadow bundle cute and love the colors!

Posted 12.2.16 Reply

Trenara these shadows are so pigmented and pretty! Perfect for the holidays.

6. Abbey wrote:

I’ve never thought about a brush shampoo, but that looks like a great one! 🙂

Posted 12.2.16 Reply

Abbey it’s such a great shampoo. Now you can make your own as well or find other brands that have them. Cleaning your make up brushes is so important.

Posted 12.3.16 Reply
  7. I want to try First Aid Beauty! I bought a gift set for my sister-in-law but maybe I should have bought one for myself! haha

Posted 12.2.16 Reply

Marette their products are amazing. I purchased several of their products and love them all. I will have a review coming soon, as I want to have more time to have a full review on them. You should def try them out!

8. Rachel wrote:

I’ve heard so many great things about that First Aid Beauty brand – I really need to check them out!

Posted 12.2.16 Reply

Rachel it’s such a great brand! Everything I have tried from them, I have loved so far.

Posted 12.3.16 Reply
  9. I love the First Aid Beauty line. I’ve been sticking to drugstore products lately (mostly because I haven’t been staying on top of when things are about to run out and it’s easier to get to Target than it is to get to Sephora), but I’ve always really enjoyed their line when I’ve used it. 🙂

Posted 12.2.16 Reply

Crystal I have fallen in love with First Aid. So many great products. I completely understand running out and being able to run to Target, etc before having to run somewhere else.

10. Neely Moldovan wrote:

I love first aid beauty products. I use them all the time!

Posted 12.2.16 Reply

Neely I have fallen in love with this brand! I literally purchased ten of their products last month.

11. Gina wrote:

I haven’t tried any of these!!! Great list !

Thank You Gina! All of these are great products to try out. 🙂

12. Laura Rike wrote:

These are all amazing. I can’t wait to put these on my wishlist this coming holidays. I personally love the Hydrating Treatment. I would love to try that. 🙂

Posted 12.2.16 Reply

Thank You Laura. The hydrating treatment is amazing! It will leave your skin feeling extremely smooth and soft.

13. Katie wrote:

I make my own brush cleaner…and it’s time I make another batch, I need to clean my brushes!

Posted 12.2.16 Reply

Katie that’s awesome that you make your own brush cleaner. I also need to clean my brushes soon.

14. Christina Beauchamp wrote:

Love these beauty faves!! I totally need to try that mascara – I’ve heard good things!

hugs,
    Christina

Christina | Fashion & Frills

Posted 12.2.16 Reply

Thank You Christina! I love the mascara!! Let me know if you try it out and what you think about it.

15. Trish wrote:

Fun! I really love the looks of that ColorPop eyeshadow bundle. I’m going to look for it! I also love the colors that are featured.

Posted 12.3.16 Reply

Trish ColourPop has so many amazing products. I love this eye shadow bundle because it’s so perfect for the holidays.

Posted 12.3.16 Reply
  16. I’ve been wanting to try the Fist Aid Beauty line and you’ve convinced me!

Posted 12.3.16 Reply

Rachel they have some great products! I was so happy that I took the plunge and ordered some of their products. If you buy any let me know how you like it!

17. Alix wrote:

Ohh the hydrating mask sounds AMAZING!

Alix | http://www.apintsizedlife.com

Posted 12.3.16 Reply

Alix it’s such a great mask. I love trying new skin care products out.

Posted 12.5.16 Reply
  18. I’ve tried the F.A.B. oatmeal mask before and I’m also a fan. Definitely need to repurchase it again soon for winter!

Posted 12.3.16 Reply

Chelsea it’s such a great mask! I am glad I finally purchased some of their products.

Posted 12.5.16 Reply
  19. I’m always on the lookout for mascara that will help my lashes look longer. I’ll have to try that one out!

Posted 12.3.16 Reply

Shani it really is a great mascara and so affordable. I am glad I finally tried it.

20. Erin wrote:

ColourPop is just the best thing to happen to eyeshadows in a long time. lol Love their colors and this latest release is no exception! Great list. 🙂
    xoxo, erin | sandsunandmessybuns.com

Posted 12.3.16 Reply

Erin I agree!!! I was watching a youtube video over a year ago and was like what is ColourPop. I am so glad I decided to purchase some of their products!

Posted 12.5.16 Reply

I’ve been so interested in trying First Aid Beauty products. Definitely going to give it a go now.

Posted 12.5.16 Reply

Jenny I am loving their products so far! I highly recommend it. Let me know what you get when you try it out.

22. Lexi wrote:

I have yet to try colourpop! I really need to. I’ll have to buy that brush cleaner too!

Posted 12.5.16 Reply

Lexi their products are amazing! You should def try them out. The brush cleaner is so awesome!

23. Falon wrote:

My skin is sooo dry right now, definitely going to look for that oatmeal mask! And I love the Falsies mascara line!

Posted 12.9.16 Reply

Falon my skin has been dry with the exception of my nose this year. The oatmeal mask is amazing! I was thinking to myself when I tried the mascara that it was not going to be good but I love it now!

Posted 12.9.16 Reply