I hope everyone is having a fabulous day so far! Today’s post is all about getting to know me better. I saw this post on Mallory Can’t Even Blog and thought it would be fun to do. I also have a lot of new readers to my blog, so it’s a great way to introduce myself. I am currently conducting a reader survey (it is still ongoing) and one thing my readers have asked for, is more personal posts. Now this post may not be overly personal, but I am sharing a little bit more about myself with y’all. If you are a frequent reader of mine, I would greatly appreciate it if you could fill out my reader survey. It will help me improve STH to make it the best I can for my readers. Now on to the questions.
25 Get To Know Me Questions:
1. What is your middle name?: Leigh. My mom’s middle name is Leigh, so of course I got that middle name as well.
2. What was favorite subject at school?: In grade school it was English. In college it was Psychology and Criminal Justice. The main reason why I have a degree in Psychology and a minor in Criminal Justice. I find both are very interesting subjects (though some of my classes in college made me want to pull my hair out). I love learning how the human brain works and of course I enjoy learning about the law.
3. What is your favorite drink?: For nonalcoholic drinks I love water, sweet tea and Dr. Pepper. For alcoholic drinks margaritas and amaretto sours.
4. What is your favorite song at the moment?: I am currently obsessed with Closer by The Chainsmokers. It has a great beat and I just love the song.
5. What is your favorite food?: Sushi and Crawfish. I could honestly eat them both all the time but I can only eat crawfish when it is in season.
6. What is the last thing you bought?: I purchased a lot of make up and skin care products from Ulta. I promise to have those reviews coming soon.
7. Favorite book of all time?: Oh wow…this is going to be tough. When I was younger I loved reading The Baby Sitters Club & Sweet Valley High. Raise your hands if you loved reading those books too. As I have gotten older, I have not read as much as I used to. If I had to say a favorite book recently (sorry can’t do all time favorite) it would have to be “Me Before You”. That book drew me in completely.
8. Favorite Color?: Anything in the range of the color blue. It brings out my eyes.
9. Do you have any pets?: I have two dogs, Boudin and Peanut. Boudin is a dachshund and Peanut is a Chi Weenie.
10. Favorite Perfume?: I used to be obsessed with Love Spell from Victoria’s Secret. I now am obsessed with Scandalous from Victoria’s Secret.
11. Favorite Holiday?: I really love Christmas. Not because of the presents (though it’s nice to get them) but it’s remembering the reason for the season. Also I love all the decorations!
12. Are you married?: No I am not. I have been dating my boyfriend though for almost 7 years now.
13. Have you ever been out of the country, if so how many times?: I have been out of the country 4 times. I have been to Germany, Italy, France and Canada.
14. Do you speak any other language?: I can speak some Spanish and German. I am not fluent in either at this time but I plan on becoming in the near future.
15. How many siblings do you have?: I have two younger sisters and one brother.
16. What is your favorite shop?: For food, house hold items, etc I love shopping at HEB or Target (I am not a fan of Walmart and try to avoid shopping there at all costs). For clothes I shop a lot at The Mint Julep Boutique, Red Dress Boutique and Kohls. For make up Ulta and Sephora.
17. Favorite restaurant?: Sake Cafe in New Orleans. There sushi is just amazing!!!
18. When was the last time you cried?: It’s been awhile. To be honest I do not recall the last time I cried.
19. Favorite Blog?: I can’t just list one blog because I have several blogs that I love. I read these on the regular Jenny, Cara, Leslie and Chelsie . I have a ton more that I read but those I am reading weekly.
20. Favorite Movie?: The Notebook. I could watch that movie a million times and never get tired of it. I pretty much know it word for word.
21. Favorite TV shows?: Gossip Girl, One Tree Hill, Gilmore Girls, Scandal, How To Get Away With Murder, This Is Us…the list goes on.
22. PC or Mac?:
PC because that is all I have ever used.
23. What phone do you have?: iPhone 6s. I am in dire need of an upgrade though. Hopefully soon.
24. How tall are you?: 5’2, which means I typically have to use a ladder or climb on things to reach things.
25. Can you cook?: I can cook; however, I am no top chef. I like to try new meals in hopes that they don’t taste horrible. The dishes I can hands down cook well are: seafood enchiladas, crawfish bread and eggs and rice.
I hope that these questions helped you get to know a little bit more about me! I’d love to know more about y’all! So pick some of your favorite questions from this and let me know about you in the comments below! Thanks for reading!!!