My Summer Hair Care Essentials

*I received free products in exchange for this post. All opinions are my own*.

Hey Y’all!! I am so excited that Summer has officially started! One of my favorite things about Summer time is having fun in the sun and laying out by the pool. When it comes to Summer I also have to make sure that my hair stays hydrated and protected, since I got hair extensions with a multi therapeutic hair transplant a few moths ago, so this is extremely important. Today, I am sharing three of my favorite Summer hair care essentials from It’s A 10 Hair Care.

Seeing that I have color treated hair, spending time in the pool can really do damage on my hair with all the chlorine and chemicals. One way I make sure my blonde hair stays vibrant and hydrated is using the Miracle Five Minute Hair Repair for Blondes. This mask is jammed packed with some great ingredients such as: hydrolyzed collagen, magnolia bark/leaf/flower extract and linalool. I love that this mask leaves my hair feeling extremely soft, hydrated and protects my hair from getting brassy.

Another way I keep my hair from drying out is using the Miracle Daily Conditioner. This conditioner helps lock in moisture which is a huge plus because I hate having dry hair. It also helps repair any damage that is caused, which my hair needs after spending too much time in the sun. This conditioner has made my hair much stronger, silkier and smoother. What can argan oil do for your hair? Argan oil hair mask amazon helps to reduce inflammation and can relieve dandruff-inducing oxidative stress, an imbalance between free radicals and antioxidants in the body.

Last but not least is the Miracle Leave in Plus Keratin. This helps prevent heat damage, which is a good thing because I tend to blow dry, straighten and curl my hair a lot. Another great thing about this product is that it reduces frizz which is much needed because I live in the south. I swear anytime I go outside during the summer my hair gets extremely poofy but when I use this my hair stays in place.

Have you tried any of these products before?

What are some of your hair care essentials for the Summer?

1. I love their products! Especially the the Keratin one!! I need to go buy some more I am almost out!

Posted 6.23.17 Reply

Ashley me too! Some of my favorite hair care products! I use their products almost daily/weekly.

2. Kathiey wrote:

Great post. I had never heard of that line of hair care. I pinned it.

Posted 6.23.17 Reply

Thank You Kathiey! I love their products and have been using them for years.

3. Chelsea wrote:

Oh I definitely need to try these! My hair gets so try in the summer…Could totally use a leave in treatment!!

Posted 6.23.17 Reply

Chelsea they are some amazing products!! The leave in treatment keeps my hair looking so good!!!

4. Holly wrote:

I really need to start using a heat damage product- thanks for your suggestion!

Posted 6.23.17 Reply

Holly it will do your hair wonders for sure! I am always putting heat on my hair and these products have helped my hair so much.

5. kara wrote:

It’s a 10 leave in condition is one product I swear by! The product makes my hair so silky and smooth 🙂

Posted 6.23.17 Reply

Me too Kara! It has kept my hair looking so much healthier when I color it.

6. Neely Moldovan wrote:

Its a 10 is my jam. I’ve been using it FOREVER

Posted 6.23.17 Reply

Girl me too!! I love their products!!! They give my hair life!

7. Alissa wrote:

I am obsessed with Dry Bar and It’s a 10 products. My hair is naturally curly and goes CRAZY in the summer. Thanks for the tips!
    notokthatsokcoach.com

Posted 6.23.17 Reply

Alissa I recently just purchased some Dry Bar products but have not used them yet. I am trying to finish up my last little bit of some of my other products. I have been using It’s A 10 products for years and they have saved my hair big time seeing that I color mine every few months.

8. Kiara wrote:

I LOVE the It’s a 10 line! I would use the spray constantly but I haven’t purchased it in awhile. You just reminded me why I loved it and used it so often–thanks girl!

Posted 6.23.17 Reply

Kiara seriously some of the best hair products ever! My hair stays so healthy by using their products. The spray is my jam!!!

9. jen wrote:

I haven’t heard of these before but could definitely use the Miracle Five Minute Hair Repair for Blondes this summer with my blonde hair!
    Thanks for sharing!! xo Jen

Posted 6.23.17 Reply

Jen I love all of their products that I have tried so far. That mask is amazing for blondes and will work wonders on your hair for the summer time. If you try it out, let me know how you like it! Thank You for reading!

10. Amanda wrote:

Ohhhh I am going to have to try this line of products! My frizzy hair needs as much conditioner and keratin as it can get!

Posted 6.23.17 Reply

Amanda you should give them a try!! They have so many great products!!! Seeing that I live in the south and color my hair, their products are life savers!

11. Marissa wrote:

All these products look great! My hair gets so frizzy/dried out/gross in the Summer, so I will def be checking these out!

Marissa

Posted 6.23.17 Reply

Marissa they work wonders for my hair! I like to keep my hair as hydrated as possible, especially since I color my hair often. You should check them out!

12. brittany wrote:

these look so cool- i definitely need some help for my already dry ends!

xo, brittany

Posted 6.23.17 Reply

Brittany these products are so worth it!! They keep my hair looking much better than it typically would.

13. Drica Lima wrote:

I haven’t tried any of these products before. In the summer, I try and use as little as possible on my hair and use a flaxseed gel that I make to tame the frizz.

Posted 6.23.17 Reply

Drica I have not heard of flaxseed gel before. That sounds really interesting!!! Seeing that I color my hair frequently I have to use products that keep my hair looking soft, healthy and fresh.

14. Megan wrote:

I’ve never tried any of these products before! I’m super lazy when it comes to my hair during summer. I just wash it and let it dry in the sunshine.

Posted 6.23.17 Reply

Megan I love their products! I too at times just let my hair air dry but I like being able to use products to keep my hair looking healthy.

15. Kayla wrote:

I was at Ulta and almost bought some of these products but I just didn’t have that much money to spend. I’d love to try it someday though!

Kayla | kaylablogs.com

Posted 6.23.17 Reply

Kayla if you haven’t tried them out yet, you should!! I completely understand money being a factor. If you are able to try them in the future, I’d love to hear what you think.

16. Mandy wrote:

I have never used any of these products! I cannot wait to try the leave-in with keratin!

Posted 6.23.17 Reply

Mandy that leave in is seriously the best. My hair looks so much better when I use it! Have you tried it out yet?

17. Lakshmi wrote:

I oil my hair with coconut oil once a week and that my year long hair routine 🙂

Posted 6.23.17 Reply

Lakshmi I have heard that coconut oil works wonders for the hair. I have yet to use it because I am afraid it’s going to make my hair too oily. I may have to look into it though!

18. Anna wrote:

Oooh I’ve been looking for more products to take care of my hair! That Miracle conditioner sounds lovely!

Posted 6.23.17 Reply

Anna these products are by far some of my favorite ones to use! My hair needs all the TLC it can get seeing that I color it every few months. I like to keep it looking healthy and shiny.

19. summer wrote:

I’m working with It’s a 10, too! I LOVE them and have for years. Their leave-in conditioner is one of my all-time favorite products!

Posted 6.23.17 Reply

That’s awesome Summer!! I love their products!! They have been a huge game changer to my hair.

Posted 7.11.17 Reply
  20. Erin Fred wrote:

Oo I definitely have to grab the Miracle Leave In for myself!

Posted 6.24.17 Reply

Erin it’s so worth it!! I highly recommend it.

Posted 7.11.17 Reply
  21. Lauren wrote:

I love the It’s a 10 products. They aren’t kidding when they call it a miracle treatment!

Posted 6.24.17 Reply

Lauren their products are amazing! My hair has been saved by using their leave in conditioner for sure!

Posted 7.11.17 Reply
  22. I’ve never heard of this brand before, but these products look amazing. I’m especially interested in trying the mask and the leave in conditioner!

Posted 6.24.17 Reply

Cait every product that I have used from It’s a 10 has done wonders for my hair. You should definitely try out the mask and leave in conditioner!

Posted 6.26.17 Reply
  23. Those look like great products! I haven’t heard of any of them before, so thanks for sharing!

Posted 6.25.17 Reply

Danielle they are amazing and have made my hair so much healthier. Thank You for reading!

Posted 6.26.17 Reply

I love the DryBar hair dryer – it’s the best. I’ve been wanting to try the T3 curling wand too. It looks amazing.

Posted 6.26.17 Reply

Jenny that hair dryer makes it so much easier and quicker to blow dry my hair. Also I love the T3 curling wands!

Posted 6.26.17 Reply
  25. I love the It’s a 10 line! The Leave in Miracle treatment is my absolute favorite!

Posted 6.26.17 Reply

Brittany they have so many amazing products! My hair can not go without using them every day.

Posted 6.26.17 Reply
  26. Chelsie wrote:

I am ALL about leave-in conditioners in the summer because my hair gets really dried out from swimming and the heat! I love the It’s a 10 products!

Posted 6.27.17 Reply

Girl me too!! Anything that can keep my hair moisturized is a huge plus!

Posted 7.11.17 Reply
  27. Melissa Chee wrote:

I’ve used the original it’s a 10 and I love it!

Posted 6.29.17 Reply

Melissa they have so many great products!!! I hope to try out more soon.

Posted 7.11.17 Reply