Happy Thursdays Y’all!! How has everyone’s week been so far? Mine has not been too bad but kind of long. I am so ready for this weekend! I have my friends bachelorette party Saturday and I can’t wait! Sometimes a little girl time is just what the doctor ordered after a long work week. Today’s post won’t be too long but I wanted to introduce a potential new series called Ask Mistle.
This series will be all about your questions to me that you’d liked answered. These questions can be anything about blogging, beauty, health,etc. I love reading these types of series on other bloggers blogs, so I thought it would be fun to do as well. Don’t forget to leave your questions in the comments below. I also have some questions for y’all (I’ll be answering them as well below).
Tell me about yourself:
- If you’re a blogger, what is your favorite thing(s) about blogging? If you’re not a blogger, what do you love about reading blogs?
- What are some of your favorite tv shows to watch (past or current)?
- What are five things you always carry in your purse?
- What are some of your guilty pleasures?
- If you could eat one thing for the rest of your, what would it be?
My response to the questions:
- My favorite thing about blogging is getting to interact with my readers and build relationships with my fellow bloggers. Getting to know your readers is so important! I also feel that forming relationships with my fellow bloggers is key. The blogging community has been so good to me and I have met some amazing bloggers so far.
- I have soooooo many tv shows that I love to watch. Some of my favorites are The Bold Type, HTGAWM, This Is Us, The Real Housewives (pretty much all of them), Fixer Upper, Southern Charm, OTH, Jane The Virgin….the list goes on (we’d be here awhile if I listed them all)
- I always make sure I have chapstick (this girl can’t stand chapped lips), a hair brush, phone charger, phone and a pen in my purse.
- My guilty pleasures would include buying makeup and skincare, massages, eating sushi and sheet masks.
- If I could eat one thing for the rest of my life it would be sushi. There are so many different rolls that you can eat so I don’t think it would be too hard. Close second would be crawfish.
Again thank you so much for your support and love!! I can’t tell you how much I appreciate it!