5 Things I’m Currently Loving

Hey Y’all! I haven’t shared things I have been OBSESSED with in quite some time, so I wanted to share them with you today! From beauty products to accessories, these are things I can’t get enough of recently.

ColourPOP No Filter Concealer

I am so picky when it comes to concealers. I can’t stand concealers that set into any fine lines, crease, etc because I feel like that’s wasting my time of even applying it. One of my favorite concealers is Tarte’s Shape Tape which I find this one to be just as amazing/very similar. The best thing about this concealer is that its extremely affordable at $6. I love that its very moisturizing, blends out with out issues and does not crease. If you’re looking for a new affordable concealer this one is amazing!

Fake Bake Flawless Darker Self-Tan Liquid

This has become my favorite self tanner that I have tried in a long time. It smells amazing, applies easily and looks very natural (no looking all orange). Another great thing about the formula is that it is very buildable without becoming streaky. I personally do about 3 coats because I like being really dark. Depending on how many times I take a shower and shave, my tan will last about a week to a week in a half.

Anderson Lilley Candle in Super Bloom

I received this candle in my Spring FabFitFun  boxand it smells so good! The scent is a mixture of different flowers. Once the candle has been completely burned you can use it for makeup brushes, pens or anything else.

Rachel Pally Reversible Clutch in Paradise

Another item I received in my Spring FabFitFun box. I love that it’s reversible and big enough to fit my makeup essentials, sun glasses, etc in it. It’s can be paired with several different Summer looks which is a huge plus.

The Bold Type

Talk about a show that is all about empowering women!!! GIRL POWER!!!It is centered around three young women who work for the magazine Scarlet (our Cosmo). The show does a great job of addressing real life issues when it comes to love, jobs and life in general. Seriously obsessed!!!

What are some things you’ve been loving recently? I’d love to know in the comments below.

1. Danielle wrote:

I really like Colourpop – so I will look out for the concealer.
    What does the faketan smell like and does the pump work well?
    I have never used an atomizer style for fake tan – it is usually an cream/lotion or a mousse.

Posted 5.24.18 Reply

Danielle colourpop has so many amazing products. I am so happy I decided to try out their concealer. The fake bake tanning stuff smells somewhat tropical. It does not have the smell of self tanner (at least not to me it doesn’t). The pump works very well! I’ve been using this type of tanner for almost a year now and have not had any issues with it so far.

Posted 7.6.18 Reply
  2. That concealer sounds awesome, and I do love a good candle! How fun your clutch is reversible. Thanks for sharing- I always love seeing people’s fave items.

-Lauren

Posted 5.24.18 Reply

Lauren I can not get enough of that concealer and that it’s only $6. You can not beat that! Candles are my weakness. I love seeing other’s favorite’s as well. It gives me new ideas on what I need to buy.

3. Meredith wrote:

I need to try that concealer and that spray tan! I’m a candle addict too! Thanks for sharing these!!!

Posted 5.24.18 Reply

Meredith def try out the concealer and tanning stuff! They are my go-to’s lately! I seriously could buy a ton of candles all at once.

4. Alexandria wrote:

I love the clutch, super cute!

Posted 5.24.18 Reply

Alexandria it def is a cute clutch!

5. Kelly wrote:

Where do you purchase the Fake Bake? I have never seen that brand before! And i will be taking a look at the show! Sounds great!

Posted 5.24.18 Reply

Kelly you can purchase Fake Bake at Ulta. It has been by far one of the best self tanners I have used. If you watch The Bold Type, let me know if you like it.

6. cait wrote:

YES Mistle! I love these too! Great options 🙂

Thank You Cait!!! I’m glad you love all of these as well. 🙂

7. Emily wrote:

I got that clutch as well, so cute and practical! I feel like it adds a nice pop of color and pattern to a plain outfit.

Posted 5.24.18 Reply

Emily I agree! Perfect amount of color to make an outfit pop!

8. Trish wrote:

I absolutely love that reversible clutch — it is perfect for Summer. I haven’t heard of The Bold Type, but I want to look it up and check it out based on your review!

Posted 5.24.18 Reply

Trish that clutch is so perfect in so many ways! If you watch the show, let me know what you think!

9. Julie wrote:

I have been looking for a new concealer. Based on your recommendations, I think I will try the ColourPOP No Filter Concealer. Thanks

Posted 5.24.18 Reply

Julie I hope you try it out and like it. It’s a really great affordable concealer. 🙂

10. Kiara wrote:

I’m looking for a new concealer, so I think I will have to check out the one you mentioned! I’m also working on “A book that takes its time,” which is a mindfulness book and it’s sooooo wonderful! I’m also loving celebrating from hosting parties at the house to celebrating my showers, and upcoming bachelorette this summer!

Posted 5.24.18 Reply

Kiara you should give that concealer a try! What is the name of the book you are reading? It sounds interesting! I will be going on my bachelorette party next month to Nashville! I’m excited!

11. Corey wrote:

Love these and just finished The Bold Type and can’t believe the ending!

Posted 5.24.18 Reply

The ending was not what I expected! I can’t wait for the new season!

12. Aliece wrote:

reading favorites posts are so fun! These look like some interesting items!

Posted 5.24.18 Reply

Aliece I too like to read other’s favorites post. It gives me ideas on new items I want to try out.

13. Cristen C wrote:

That clutch is super cute. I need to get a new one for my upcoming vacation.

Posted 5.24.18 Reply

Christen it is super cute! You should def get one for your upcoming vacation! It’s perfect for carrying anything you need.

14. Kristen wrote:

That little clutch is so cute! And I always love finding new TV shows to watch.

Posted 5.24.18 Reply

Kristin I am obsessed with watching the Bold Type. This clutch is perfect for me because it allows me to carry so many items.

15. Sharon wrote:

The Bold Type is such a cute show! A nice escape for sure. I will have to check out these other items on this great list too.

Posted 5.25.18 Reply

Sharon I agree that it’s a really good show. It touches on so many topics that are going on currently but in a very classy way.

Posted 7.6.18 Reply
  16. That self tanner sounds amazing and I need one, so I will have to check it out! Thanks for sharing!

Valerie

Posted 5.25.18 Reply

Valeria it seriously is one of the best self tanners I have tried so far. It goes on easily and does not make you look orange which is a huge thing! If you check it out let me know how you like it.

Posted 7.6.18 Reply
  17. Love me a candle! That clutch is super cute!

Posted 5.25.18 Reply

Kat I love candles as well! The clutch is so perfect for the Spring and Summer. I love that it’s big enough to carry several items in it.

Posted 7.6.18 Reply
  18. Always love self tanner recommendations! It seems like each year they come out with a better one. Great recommendations!

-Jennifer

Posted 5.25.18 Reply

Jennifer me too! I am so picky about self tanners because I do not want to come out looking all orange. I have yet to find one that I love as much as this one.

Posted 7.6.18 Reply
  19. Fun! The clutch is adorable and perfect for the season! I need to check out The Bold Type!

Posted 5.25.18 Reply

Patricia I agree! Such a cute clutch that could easily be paired with several outfits. You should check out the Bold Type! It’s such a good show!

20. Jordan wrote:

Ohhh I will have to try some of these!

Posted 5.25.18 Reply

Jordan you def should! Let me know if you like any of them!

Posted 7.6.18 Reply
  21. Man, I’ve been wanting to try ColourPop’s No Filter Concealer for so long now! It’s annoyingly difficult to get here in Australia without paying a flooptillion dollars. The Bold Type sounds like an inspiring watch, too. I’m definitely keen to get my eyeballs around it! 🙂 x

Posted 5.25.18 Reply

Christie seriously addicted to that concealer. I am about to be out of one tube, so I need to order another one. That stinks that it’s so hard to get in Australia! Hopefully that will change soon. I love watching the Bold Type. It’s such a good show!

22. I would love to try that concealer

Posted 5.25.18 Reply

Tiffany you should!! It’s well worth the $6.

Posted 6.12.18 Reply
  23. Indya | The Small Adventurer wrote:

Ooh, The Bold Type sounds interesting! I’m in need of a girl power-centred show, and I’ve always wanted to work at a magazine, so that sounds right up my alley!

Posted 5.25.18 Reply

Indya it’s a really good show! I love it! Working at a magazine would be a lot of fun!

Posted 6.11.18 Reply
  24. Alexis wrote:

That is my favorite concealer!!! I need to try that Fake Bake. I tried the airbrush and it made such a mess in our bathroom. I teased my husband that I was going to stand outside in a bikini (all 7.5 months preggo) and have him spray tan me lol

Posted 5.25.18 Reply

Alexis it has become my favorite affordable concealer! As far as the Fake Bake tanning stuff…girl it’s amazing!!! No streaking, no orangeness,etc. Girl no shame in going outside in your bathing suit while being pregnant and getting a spray tan!

Posted 6.11.18 Reply
  25. Jalisa wrote:

I used to wear colourpop all the time. I’ll have to try this out.

Posted 5.25.18 Reply

Jalisa hopefully you love it as much as I do!!

Posted 6.11.18 Reply
  26. La Shell wrote:

I keep seeing people raving about this concealer but I’m yet to try it. I love ColorPop’s lippies though!

Posted 5.25.18 Reply

La Shell you should give the concealer a try!! I love it!! I love their lippies as well!

Posted 6.11.18 Reply
  27. Helen wrote:

I have really been interested in The Bold Type. After this I’m totally going to watch it!

Posted 5.25.18 Reply

Helen you should watch it!! It is so good!!

Posted 6.11.18 Reply
  28. Holly wrote:

I really want to see The Bold Type! Right now I’m watching Riverdale, How to Get Away With Murder, Scandal, The 100, and The Originals right now, but I’m still always looking for new shows to add to my roster since I keep up with them all pretty regularly!

Posted 5.25.18 Reply

Holly I love that show!! The new season is starting again tomorrow. I can’t wait! I have not watched Riverdale or the 100 before. I will have to add those to my list! The other shows I love!!!

Posted 6.11.18 Reply
  29. adriana wrote:

That self tan sounds soo good! I need to try all of these lol!

Posted 5.25.18 Reply

Adriana one of my favorite self tanners now! So easy to use and no issues with streaking!

Posted 6.4.18 Reply
  30. I LOVE that concealer and that clutch is SO cute.

Posted 5.25.18 Reply

Taylor seriously impressed with the concealer! The clutch is too cute and so perfect for Summer!

Posted 6.4.18 Reply
  31. Tiffany wrote:

I am very interested in that book and the fake sun tan lotion!! I love the idea of the lotion so people dont fake and bake!

Posted 5.25.18 Reply

Tiffany The Bold Type is such a great show!! I am all for using sunless tanner now to get glow I love!

Posted 6.4.18 Reply
  32. Ashley R. wrote:

FakeBake is by far my favorite self tanner brand! I haven’t tried the “darker” one – good to know it works really well too. Thanks for sharing!

Posted 5.25.18 Reply

Ashley that is awesome! I am so glad I came across the brand when I was at Ulta! I love the darker one!

Posted 6.4.18 Reply
  33. Alex wrote:

I love that you received a candle in your fabfitfun box – I didn’t realize they shipped things like that. So cool!

Posted 5.25.18 Reply

Alex it’s a really awesome box! I can’t wait to get my Summer box!

Posted 6.4.18 Reply
  34. Joan Cajic wrote:

These are all really jgreat, I need to check out bold type, looks and sounds interesting.

Posted 5.25.18 Reply

Thank You Joan! You should def check out The Bold Type! It’s really good!

Posted 6.4.18 Reply
  35. Great picks! Would love to try the concealer. And, that show sounds so interesting 😀

Posted 5.28.18 Reply

Thank You Sayantini! I was shocked how much I loved the concealer! I’m way too picky when it comes to using concealers. You should check out the show! It’s really good!

Posted 6.4.18 Reply