5 Beauty Products I’ve Recently Tried

Hi, friends! I recently popped into Ulta to repurchase some products I was running low on and of course, I found some new ones to try out as well. It typically never fails that I go in to get a few things and walk out with way more than I planned on. I’m not mad about it though. So in today’s post, I will share everything that I bought because it’s what I love to do! And I know it can be extremely overwhelming to walk into Ulta at times. So let’s get started!

Dose of Colors Desi x Katy Eyeshadow Palette Friendcation $55 for 0.72 oz// I really didn’t need another palette but I had been eyeing this one for months. A lot of other bloggers have raved about how amazing it was, so I finally gave in. As soon as I swatched it I knew why it was highly recommended! The palette contains both matte and shimmer shades which I found to be very pigmented. I have yet to use the palette on my eyes but just from swatching them the formula of them was very creamy. This palette is on the pricey side but there are a ton of dupes for it. Overall I was extremely impressed with the palette. My favorite shades are dirty money and try me.

First Row Swatches Top to Bottom

Basic is a muted light pink with a matte finish.

Cheens is a deep chocolate matte finish.

Necessary is a neutral mid tone brown

Dirty Money is an olive green with an antique gold shift.

A moment is an electrical blue with a purple shift

2nd Row Swatches Top To Bottom

Try Me is a cranberry red with a burnt orange shift.

Just a Kiss is a iridescent champagne with a pink and gold shift.

Girl Bye is a smokey marsala

Churro is a rich warm brown.

Marsala is a midnight black with silver reflects.

Beauty Bakerie Lip Whip Remover $14// I wear a lot of liquid lipsticks that are long lasting so taking them off can be a bit of a pain. When I came across these and figured it couldn’t hurt to give them a try. They work wonders at taking off those no budge lipsticks painlessly. It is oil based so if you plan on putting on another liquid lipstick after using one, wait a few minutes before applying.

Buxom PillowPout Creamy Plumping Lip Powder $22// Kelsie wrote a post about these and I loved how the shades looked so I wanted to pick some up for myself. I have several Buxom lip products and have yet to be disappointed with any of their formulas. I was a little skeptical about the formula as it is a wet powder with a semi-matte finish. I was very surprised with how creamy and comfortable it was on the lips. It also lasts for several hours without having to re-apply.

T to B: Turn Me On, Seduce Me & Cozy Up

Origins Clear Improvement Charcoal Honey Mask $34// Y’all know I love a good face mask especially if helps unclog my pores. It was super easy to apply though it was a little messy but what charcoal mask isn’t messy. I kept this on my face for ten minutes and saw a slight improvement in it clearing my pores. I did love how extremely soft and nourished my skin felt! They recommend using this once or twice a week to see clearer skin.

Kylie Cosmetics Koko K Lip Kit $29// Another product that a lot of people have talked about so I gave in to purchasing it. The formula is very matte but not uncomfortable by any means and it is long wearing. I love the shade as it’s a really pretty nude. However, I will say that there are a ton of products that are much cheaper and just as good.

I hope you enjoyed my round of beauty products! Have you tried any of these products? What beauty products are you loving lately? Let me know in the comments below! Be on the lookout for more beauty posts coming soon!

1. Moriah Joy wrote:

Oooh, these look so fun! I love the bright colors!

Posted 1.17.19 Reply

Moriah they have a lot of great shades for sure!! I wasn’t sure if I would like the brighter colors but they are amazing1

2. Natalie wrote:

Great roundup! I’ve heard good things about the Buxom lip products. I’ll have to try them out.

Posted 1.17.19 Reply

Thank You Natalie! Buxom has a lot of great lip products!

3. Morgan wrote:

LOVE Ulta! I always end up leaving with way more than I intended, too, though. (:

Thanks for sharing – I had no idea lipstick remover existed but I am too excited to try it!

Posted 1.17.19 Reply

Morgan I always spend too much there most times. If I come out of there without buying anything it’s a good day. I am so happy lipstick remover was made because it helps out so much!

4. cait wrote:

girl i am loving ALL of these products- esp those bold colors- seriously so great!

Posted 1.17.19 Reply

Thanks Cait!! I am happy I purchased the lip colors! They are all amazing!

Posted 1.18.19 Reply
  5. That eye shadow palette is absolutely gorgeous! I am 100% drooling over it! I LOVE “Try Me”.

Posted 1.17.19 Reply

Kristin it’s such a good palette! I’m glad I finally took the plunge and purchased it. Try me is a pretty shade!!

6. Stephanie wrote:

Oooh I want to try those lip colors. They’re so pretty – and they sound so unique. And Origins makes some of the best masks. I’ve tried their charcoal mask and love it, but never tried the one with honey. Gotta test that soon!

Posted 1.18.19 Reply

Stephanie you should try them out!! I want to get some more masks from Origins to try out soon!

7. Annaliese wrote:

The eyeshadows in this palette are so colorful and pretty! And the lip colors are on point as well!

xoxo A

Posted 1.18.19 Reply

Annaleise it’s such a good palette!!! I was very surprised by the lip formula for the Buxom lippies. Love them though!

Posted 1.18.19 Reply
  8. I love the shade of that Kylie Jenner lip kit! I have been wanting to try one of her products and that looks like a great duo.

Posted 1.18.19 Reply

Sarah it’s a really pretty nude! I had been wanting to as well and figured why not try out the lip kit.

9. Katherine wrote:

Oh that eyeshadow palette is gorgeous and the lip whip is definitely something I need. I love long-lasting lipsticks but hate trying to get them off lol. And I agree, I love Koko K, but there are others out there that are cheaper and just as great.

Posted 1.18.19 Reply

It’s such a good palette Katherine! I went back and forth about getting it and finally gave in! I am the same way about long-lasting lipsticks! They are such a pain to get off at times. For the Koko K i feel that Colourpop has very similar shades for only $6.

10. Felicia wrote:

I’m definitely interested in trying the face mask! I’m really trying to nail down my skincare routine this year.

Posted 1.18.19 Reply

Felicia you should give it a try! I loved how smooth and soft it made my face feel! If you get it let me know what you think!

11. Summer wrote:

Ooooooo I really want to try that Buxom lippie! I use one of their tinted lip balms daily and love it!

Posted 1.18.19 Reply

Summer they are really interesting but such a great formula! I have several of their glosses and love them!

Posted 1.21.19 Reply
  12. I love that eyeshadow palette! So many rich, beautiful colors!

Posted 1.18.19 Reply

Renee it is such a pretty palette. You can create very simple looks to very glam!

Posted 1.28.19 Reply
  13. I have got to try that lip whip remover!! How cool!

Posted 1.21.19 Reply

Dara it’s a really great thing to have especially when you wear long-lasting lipsticks!

Posted 1.28.19 Reply
  14. Carey wrote:

I just got a lip kit in the color Exposed, and I’m obsessed! I definitely need to try the Koko K one, along with some of these other products!

xo, Carey

Posted 1.21.19 Reply

Carey I will have to look into getting Exposed! The Koko K is such a pretty nude!

Posted 1.28.19 Reply
  15. By way of introduction, I am Mark Schaefer, and I represent Nutritional Products International. We serve both international and domestic manufacturers who are seeking to gain more distribution within the United States. Your brand recently caught my attention, so I am contacting you today to discuss the possibility of expanding your national distribution reach.We provide expertise in all areas of distribution, and our offerings include the following: Turnkey/One-stop solution, Active accounts with major U.S. distributors and retailers, Our executive team held executive positions with Walmart and Amazon, Our proven sales force has public relations, branding, and marketing all under one roof, We focus on both new and existing product lines, Warehousing and logistics. Our company has a proven history of initiating accounts and placing orders with major distribution outlets. Our history allows us to have intimate and unique relationships with key buyers across the United States, thus giving your brand a fast track to market in a professional manner. Please contact me directly so that we can discuss your brand further. Kind Regards, Mark Schaefer, marks@nutricompany.com, VP of Business Development, Nutritional Products International, 101 Plaza Real S, Ste #224, Boca Raton, FL 33432, Office: 561-544-0719

Posted 9.15.21 Reply
  16. By way of introduction, I am Mark Schaefer, and I represent Nutritional Products International. We serve both international and domestic manufacturers who are seeking to gain more distribution within the United States. Your brand recently caught my attention, so I am contacting you today to discuss the possibility of expanding your national distribution reach.We provide expertise in all areas of distribution, and our offerings include the following: Turnkey/One-stop solution, Active accounts with major U.S. distributors and retailers, Our executive team held executive positions with Walmart and Amazon, Our proven sales force has public relations, branding, and marketing all under one roof, We focus on both new and existing product lines, Warehousing and logistics. Our company has a proven history of initiating accounts and placing orders with major distribution outlets. Our history allows us to have intimate and unique relationships with key buyers across the United States, thus giving your brand a fast track to market in a professional manner. Please contact me directly so that we can discuss your brand further. Kind Regards, Mark Schaefer, marks@nutricompany.com, VP of Business Development, Nutritional Products International, 101 Plaza Real S, Ste #224, Boca Raton, FL 33432, Office: 561-544-0719

Posted 9.15.21 Reply
  17. Can anyone able to recommend cheap B2B Marketing List? Thanks very much 🙂

Posted 9.17.21 Reply
  18. Sofia wrote:

how to use cbd dropper

Posted 9.21.21 Reply
  19. floggers wrote:

Is anyone here in a position to recommend Tea Dresses? Cheers xx

Posted 9.25.21 Reply
  20. Hi everybody ! can anyone recommend where I can purchase CBDistillery CBD Pet Tincture Full Spectrum 150mg 1?

Posted 9.30.21 Reply
  21. Does anyone have any idea Vape Pen Bros e-cigarette shop based in 70 High Street sells e-liquid made by Humble x Flawless Collaboration? I have emailed them at wonderloadvapes@hotmail.com

Posted 9.30.21 Reply
  22. Let me know Smokestacks Vape Bar ecigarette store in 515 Outlet Center Dr offers vape juice manufactured by Rockt Punch Giant Sized E-Juice? I have emailed them at 9southnj@gmail.com

Posted 10.4.21 Reply
  23. Tasso wrote:

Does anyone know what happened to Dime Piece LA celebrity streetwear brand? I am having trouble to proceed to the checkout on Dimepiecela site. I’ve read in Vanity Fair that they were bought out by a UK hedge fund for $50 m. I’ve just bought the LA OG Sport Plus Duffel from Amazon and totally love it xox

Posted 10.5.21 Reply