5 Farmacy Beauty Products You Should Try

I discovered Farmacy Beauty a few years ago when I received my Play! by Sephora box. The box included their Green Clean Makeup Meltaway Cleansing Balm which I was hooked immediately after using it. I love that Farmacy Beauty products contain ingredients straight from nature as their approach is farm to face skincare. Their line features a potent plant called Echinacea GreenEnvy, a variant of Echinacea Purpurea that contains a high concentration of Cichoric Acid. Cichoric Acid is an anti-oxidant that helps break down collagen. All of their products are clean and cruelty-free. So today I’m sharing five products that I’ve tried and can’t get enough of.

STH 5 Farmacy Beauty Products You Should Try

Green Clean Makeup Meltaway Cleansing Balm $34// I have been a huge fan of this balm for a few years now. It gently removes makeup and impurities while being super gentle on the skin. I love that it comes with a spatula to scoop it out making it a lot less messy. The cleanser is a solid balm that melts into an oil when you massage it on your face. Once the balm has melted on my face my makeup comes off with no issues (it does take a little bit more to get off waterproof mascara but still works). I use a quarter-sized amount for my whole face because a little bit goes a long way! The balm includes sunflower/ginger root oils, turmeric and morning extract, and papaya enzymes. All of these ingredients help remove impurities, fight the effects of pollution and exfoliate pores without stripping your skin. If you have been looking to add a cleaning balm into your skincare routine, I highly recommend this one.

Farmacy Green Clean Makeup Cleansing Balm

Bright On Vitamin C Mask $38// This has been my go-to mask when my skin has needed a huge pick me up! I’m talking about those nights where I don’t sleep and wake up with my skin looking a hot dull mess. Not only does this mask work wonders for my dull skin it helps to remove the gunk I have built up in my pores. When you put the mask on it turns from lavender to green due to the vitamin C capsules bursting to ensure your skin looks brighter and healthier. I keep this mask on for 10-15 minutes. Every time I use it my skin looks so much brighter and smoother.

Farmacy Bright On Vitamin C Mask

Honeymoon Glow AHA Resurfacing Night Serum $58// As I’ve gotten older I look for products that help stop the aging process. This serum has been amazing at doing just that! This contains AHA (Alpha Hydroxy Acid) which helps fight free radical damage, signs of aging and helps to resurface the skin. I know it sounds a little scary to use acid on your face but it’s really good for your skin! Many acids help assist with the anti-aging process as well as making your skin look/feel smoother.

Farmacy Honeymoon Glow AHA Resurfacing Night Serum

Coconut Hydrating Gel Sheet Mask $6// I can never get enough of sheet masks. I’m addicted especially when I find ones that are amazing. I’ve been using this mask like crazy during the last few months as the weather has gotten colder. I keep the mask on for at least 15-20 minutes each time. It’s extremely hydrating and gives my skin a healthy glow. I love that it adheres to my face and that the product absorbs fairly quickly after taking it off.

Farmacy Brightening and Hydrating Coconut Gel Masks

Coconut Brightening Gel Sheet Mask $6// This goes hand in hand with the hydrating sheet mask. When I use it my skin looks a lot brighter and less dull. It contains plant based collagen (which I am all about as I’ve gotten older) and anti-oxidants.

Sweet Tea & Hydrangeas 5 Farmacy Beauty Products You Should Try

As you can see I love Farmacy Beauty because the products are gentle yet effective. My skin looks and feels amazing when I use any of these products.

Have you tried any of their products? What product interests you the most?

1. Jheelam wrote:

The Coconut gel sheet mask sounds lovely ! I love everything coconut-y and would definitely try it out. Sephora has just recently opened an outlet in my city so it’s double the fun.

Posted 1.28.19 Reply

Jheelam the coconut mask is so good!!! I too am a fan of a lot of coconut products. That’s awesome that Sephora opened near your city.

Posted 3.13.19 Reply
  2. Laura wrote:

I’ve never heard of that brand before but it sounds nice. Is the high price worth it? I’m used to drug store prices so I guess “high price” is relative.

Posted 1.28.19 Reply

Laura the price is def worth it for the products. I’m sure there are some great dupes out there for drug store prices. The masks are not expensive though.

Posted 3.12.19 Reply
  3. Samantha SOck wrote:

Never heard of this brand before but I need to check it out!

Posted 1.28.19 Reply

Samantha you should def try them out! So many great products!

Posted 1.29.19 Reply
  4. Stephanie wrote:

I’ve heard about Farmacy a handful of times, but have yet to try their products. I really want to test that Honeymoon Glow!

Posted 1.28.19 Reply

Stephanie their products are amazing! I’m a huge skincare lover but so picky with what I use. If you try any of their products out let me know how you like them!

Posted 1.29.19 Reply
  5. Lily wrote:

I actually have not tried anything from Farmacy. I need to check out the Vitamin C mask (sounds like something I’d enjoy) and the Honeymoon Glow too!

Posted 1.29.19 Reply

Lily I seriously love their products! Not harmful to your skin which is a huge plus! I love any product that can help my skin look more hydrated and smoother. If you try any of them out let me know!

Posted 1.29.19 Reply
  6. Keating wrote:

I don’t think I’ve ever heard of Farmacy Beauty! The products look super gorgeous though! I’ll have to check it out. I love trying new skincare products 🙂

Posted 1.29.19 Reply

Keating they have a lot of awesome products! I plan on trying out some new ones soon! I am a huge skincare lover myself. 🙂

Posted 1.29.19 Reply
  7. Alix Maza wrote:

I need to get that Vitamin C mask! I’ve heard so many great things about Farmacy products-I need to get on that bandwagon!

Posted 1.29.19 Reply

Alix I love the vitamin C mask!!! Def try out some of their products!!!

Posted 3.12.19 Reply
  8. adriana wrote:

I’ve been seeing this brand and keep thinking I need to try it out! They sound awesome!

Posted 1.30.19 Reply

Adriana they have so many amazing products!!! If you try out some of their products let me know!

Posted 3.12.19 Reply
  9. Sami wrote:

I love Farmacy! I’ve tried a few of their face masks before and they’re fabulous. Will have to try out these products!

xo
    Sami
    The Classic Brunette

Posted 1.31.19 Reply

Sami their products are amazing!!! If you try some of these out let me know how you like them!

Posted 3.12.19 Reply
  10. Kate Brownell wrote:

I am going through some skin diseases li. I can’t apply any beauty product on my face. It results in pimple. So now I am avoiding any cosmetics and looking for something different and better beauty product. I have heard about vegan friendly beauty products, people are saying good about this. Here you have shared some different product. I would like to try new product then I will choose the best for my skin.

Posted 3.5.19 Reply