Affiliate Links- The products listed below do contain affiliate links. If you decide to make a purchase through my links, I do receive a small commission (at no cost to you). This commission helps keep STH going, which is greatly appreciate. Thank You for your support.
Hi Friends!!! I still can’t believe that we are just a few weeks away from Christmas! Where has the time gone? I always feel like the holidays fly by way too fast. Have you started shopping yet? I have slowly gotten my shopping done but I plan on being done with all my gifts by next weekend. Today, I’m sharing some great stocking stuffers for her that are all under $50. I don’t know about y’all but stocking stuffers have always been some of my favorite gifts to receive. I’ve rounded up a lot products that I use non stop and some that I know would be great gifts.
- L’ Oreal Lash Paradise Mascara $10.99// This is one of my favorite mascaras to use! It is a dupe for the Too Faced Better Than Sex but way more affordable. It gives lashes great length and does not look clumpy if you put a few extra coats on.
- Laneige Lip Mask $20// Anytime my lips need a little extra TLC (shoot even when they don’t) this mask is what I reach for! I’m talking about a miracle overnight lip mask. I put a little bit of this on and I wake up with my lips feeling extremely hydrated and soft.
- Jade Roller $10.98// I love my jade roller and use it every morning. I pop it in the fridge at night time and in the morning I roll it over my face. I love how it helps my under eye area! It’s a great way to de-puff skin, reduces inflammation, and helps drain lymph nodes (along with other great benefits).
- Pixi DetoxifEYE Hydrogel Eye Masks $24// I’m a huge fan of eye masks and these are awesome! They have worked wonders for helping my under eye area look more awake and smoother. There are 30 pairs which is a steal for $24!
- Slip Beauty 6 Pack Skinny Hair Ties $39// If you’re looking for some hair ties that are anti crease and don’t pull on the hair, look no further. They are on the more luxe side of hair ties but I love being able to put my hair up and take it take without having a crease in it.
- Sephora Shea Butter Hydrating Lip Mask $3// Sephora masks are some of my favorite affordable masks to use. I use this whenever my lips are chapped/super dry. I leave it on for fifteen minutes and afterwards my lips are way less chapped and softer.
- Blue Tooth Shower Speaker $11.99// Because sometimes you just want to sing and dance in the shower.
- Sol de Janiero Bum Bum Cream $20// Y’all this stuff smells so darn good! It helps smooth and hydrate the skin.
- Urban Decay Make Up Setting Spray $15// This stuff helps keep your makeup in place all day long. I’m talking about not even budging when it is 100 degrees type weather. It’s amazing!
- Fuzzy Slippers With Memory Foam $13.99// What woman doesn’t love a good pair of slippers?
- Portable Phone Charger $13.59// Having a portable phone charger seriously can be a life saver! I have a few of them and I love having it as a back up.
- Mega Babe Thigh Rescue $14 // I’m sure you all are thinking ugh what…This may not be something you personally get for someone, unless they last for it but you may ask for it as a gift for yourself. have you ever walked for long periods of time and started to have chafe? It sucks majorly and it’s not exactly comfortable to say the least. This stuff right here is the answer to that problem! Just swipe a few layers between your thighs and off you go. I first used this when I went to DC over the summer and had no issues with chafing. My husband even used it recently and was like wow this stuff works.
- Mega Babe Bust Dust $16// Living in the South when things get hot…that means boob sweat and everything in between. Not cute at all. Along with the thigh rescue this was recommended by the ladies from Influenced The Pod Cast. Megababe was nice enough to send over some for me to try and it works! I used it while visiting Disney last month and had no issues with boob sweat (the weather was in the high 70’s-80’s). I used a few pumps on the chest, rubbed it in and then went about my day. It’s seriously a must for those really hot days.
- Urban Decay Anti Aging Primer Potion $24// After you’ve worked so hard on your eye makeup the last thing you want it to do is rub off within a few hours. This primer keeps your shadow in place for hours!