*I received free products in exchange for this post. All opinions are my own*
For those of you who have read my blog for a long time and follow me on Instagram, know how obsessed I am with all things skincare and beauty. However, when it comes to picking out products that I use on my face, I am super picky. In the past I’ve used products that have been to harsh on my skin or that have made my face go into a major meltdown.
Introducing Pelle Beauty:
Pelle Beauty is a Canadian company that is founded by Marnie Cipriani who has a background in business and cosmetology. All Pelle Beauty products are Vegan and Cruelty-free, using plant based ingredients and essential oils. Marnie states that “We create skincare that is simple, straightforward, and easy to use. We believe in making the most natural products we can while ensuring that they are luxurious, safe and effective. We use the finest plant based ingredients in our oils so you may Rest better with essential oils.”
Products I tried: Harmony & Nurture Beauty Oils (the oils can be purchased in two sizes)
Harmony Beauty Oil ($58 CAD for 30 ml and $24 CAD for 10ml). This oil can be used on all skin types. This oil preserves the natural moisture production of your complexion.
Ingredients Include: Vitis vinifera (grape) seed oil, Squalane, Caprylic/capric triglyceride, Cannabis sativa (hemp) seed oil, Tocopherol (Vitamin E), Citrus aurantium amara (bitter orange) oil, Pelargonium graveolens (rose geranium) oil, Cymbopogon (palmarosa) martini oil, Cananga odorata (ylang ylang) flower oil.
Nurture Beauty Oil is for normal to dry skin types. It is rich in Vitamin E, antioxidants and essential fatty acids to provide your skin with the rich nutrients it needs.
Ingredients Include: Camellia oleifera seed oil, Crambe abyssinica (abyssinian) seed oil, Simmondsia chinensis (jojoba) seed oil, Ricinus communis (castor) seed oil, Tocopherol (Vitamin E), Citrus aurantium amara (bitter orange) oil, Pelargonium graveolens (rose geranium) oil, Cymbopogon (palmarosa) martini oil, Cananga odorata (ylang ylang) flower oil.
Both oils are free from water, preservatives, dyes fillers and synthetic fragrances.
How I use the oils
For the day time I massage two drops into my hands and apply (it’s recommended that you use 2-4 drops) to my face before putting on my makeup. During the nighttime I use four drops for a little extra moisture while sleeping.
Why use facial oils?
Facial oils are a great way to deliver nutrients to your skin because they are extremely concentrated. You can use them in place of a moisturizer. They also contain great anti-aging products, which I am all for!
- I love how refreshing both of the oils smell. The scents are not over powering, which is a huge plus. I feel like I am at a luxurious spa when using them.
- Since incorporating these oils into my beauty regime for the last two weeks, I have seen a major change in my skin. My skin feels softer, more smooth and extremely moisturized. I also love the glow my skin has.
- Though these are facial oils, they do not leave my face looking greasy. I have used other oils in the past and have looked like a major grease ball.
- I have also noticed that the fine lines I have, have become a little less noticeable.
- I love that Pelle Beauty is cruelty-free because I am a huge animal lover.
- I love that two sizes are offered for the oils. You have one that you can use at home and one that you can easily travel with. Having items I can travel with is a huge plus because I do lots of it.
Would I recommend adding these into your current beauty regime? Absolutely!!! Remember to pick the correct facial oil for your skin type to ensure that you are getting the correct nutrients your skin needs.
A huge Thank You again to Marnie for sending me these oils to try out. I can not say enough good things about them! I will be purchasing some other products from them soon! If you’re interested in giving Pelle Beauty a try, you can use code: SWEETTEA for 20% off your order. Make sure to check out all the other great products Pelle Beauty has to offer!
Have you heard of Pelle Beauty before? Do you use facial oils currently? Let me know in the comments below!