Happy Friday Y’all!! Today, I am bringing you something a little different from what I normally post. I am excited to be doing this post thanks to Samantha over at Pearls and Polks Dots. If you haven’t checked out her blog, you should!!! So many great fashion posts. So now on to a little bit about me!
1. How and when did you get into blogging?
I have been blogging a little over 4 months now (I never thought I would be at this point). I started blogging on March 3rd, 2015. I started this blog with my friend Kacie (who at the time was my co-blogger. She now has her own blog) because we both loved reading other blogs/being inspired by them for makeup,fashion,life style,etc ideas/advice. Since we were so inspired by other blogs we loved, we thought, well why not start one of our own. We were completely unsure of ourselves and if we could really do it but Sweet Tea and Hydrangeas has come a long way.
2. What does your ideal Saturday look like?
My ideal Saturday is one that involves spending time with my family, friends and boyfriend. Most of my weekends are filled with something going on all the time. Seeing that most of my family and friends live out-of-state, I typically do a lot of traveling on the weekends. When I spend time with them we are usually doing dinner, going to see movies or relaxing around the house. Now when I am not traveling, I enjoy relaxing around my house.
3. Tell us about a favourite memory you have.
One of my favorite memories that I have is being able to travel with my grandmother to Germany to visit our family. My grandmother was born in Germany and all of her family is still there, so she always promised to take me there one day. It was a lot of fun being able to take my first trip overseas with my grandmother to be able to learn more about what her life was like growing up there. Of course it was a lot of fun getting to know my family better.
4. What do you see in the future for your blog?
I see my blog continuously growing with time. I want to learn more about blogging and become better at it. My goal is to be able to monetize my blog, grow my followers and blog full-time.
5. Dogs or Cats?
I am a dog lover all the way! I have two dogs right now (Peanut & Boudin) and they are my world. Seriously, I’m obsessed with them. Lol.
6. Where are you originally from?
I am originally from Louisiana.
7. Who is your idol?
For me this is hard to just have one person as my idol. If I had to choose my idols I would choose the women in my family (I know that’s not one person). All the women in my family are truly an inspiration. They are so strong and have taught me to be the woman I am today, therefore they are my idols.
8. What is your favourite pastime?
My favorite pastime is taking dance classes. I love to dance and miss performing.
9. Current favourite, on-repeat song?
“Watch Me (Whip/Nae Nae)” by Silento
10. Who would you trade places with for one day?
I would love to trade places with Jenna Dewan Tatum. I mean being able to spend time with Channing Tatum for a day….enough say. Lol. And she is gorgeous!!!
11. What era would you travel back to, if you had a time machine?
I would travel back to Roaring 20’s. I absolutely love the fashion from that era.
I will admit that doing this post was a little bit harder than I thought it would be but so much fun! I love these types of posts because it helps you get to know me better and I get to know other bloggers better as well.
I am now going to have some other fabulous bloggers tell you more about themselves: Jessica from Wifesticated, Samantha from Counting Memories, Donna from Donnas Beauty Confessions, Stephanie from Wife Mommy Me, Sara from Mommy Summers, Jay’l Harris from PSC, Rachel from Mommy Knots, Chardae from Lioness Dae and Ajuli from Ajuli Tulsyan
See my questions for you below, and answer them in a post on your blog! Thanks again for joining in on this post!!! I am looking forward to seeing what they have in store! Have a great rest of your Friday!!!
Questions to Answer:
1. How inspired you to start a blog?
2. Where are you originally from?
3. What do you like to do for fun?
4. If you could travel anywhere in the world, where would it be?
5. What is your long-term goal for your blog?
6. What are two of your most popular posts?
7. What is your favorite tv show or movie?
8. What advice would you give to bloggers that are just starting out?
9. What is your favorite food?
10. If you could listen to one cd for the rest of your life, what would it b?
11. What is your favorite store to shop at?