It’s that time of year again! The Sephora sale has arrived! I know for myself this sale is a time for me to stock up on all my favorites and try out those products I’ve had my eyes on. Sephora rarely has sales so this is the time to do a little splurging. I know all of us beauty insiders were surprised by this sale because they just did one a few months ago (I’m not complaining though). Typically Sephora has their sale in the Fall and Spring. I’m not sure if this sale is going to replace the Fall one or if they will have another one as well. Fingers crossed that they do!
Of course, I know for many this sale is quite overwhelming because there are so many items to choose from. Today, I’m here to share some of my must-haves to help ease that stress a little. I promise I gotcha covered! I’ve rounded up 10 of some of my must-have recommendations ranging from makeup to hair care. So let’s get this party started!
2018 Sephora Sale Details
VIB Rouge 20% off with code YESROUGE 8/24/18 to 9/3/18
VIB 15% off with code YESVIB 8/30/18 to 9/3/18
Beauty Insider 10% off with code YESINSIDER 8/30/18 to 9/3/18
Make sure to use the codes that correspond to whatever beauty insider you are to save you some money!
My Must Haves
- Urban Decay Naked Palette $27// This will always be one of my favorite palettes. It was one of the very first high-end palettes I ever purchased and I am so glad that I did. It’s a cult favorite. If you’ve been having your eye on this palette get it now! UD is discontinuing this palette, which took the beauty world by surprise. If you love a good neutral look or want to be a little edgy with a smoky eye, this palette has you covered.
- Youth to the People Superberry Hydrate + Glow Oil $44// This face oil right here!! I never thought I would be obsessed with a face oil but this has won my heart. It can be used on all skin types (even for those who have oily skin like myself). This oil never leaves my face looking greasy which I absolutely love! I normally apply two to three drops to face before going to bed. When I wake up my skin is extra soft, smooth and glowing. I also have used it as a primer and it made my foundation look amazing.
- Sephora Pearl Face Mask $6// My favorite sheet mask from their collection by far! Anytime my skin needs a pick me up, I reach for this mask. I keep it on for 15 minutes and it leaves my skin looking much brighter and less fatigued. They currently have a buy 3 face masks get 1 free.
- Sephora Shea Lip Mask $3// Though I am a chapstick junkie, my lips need a little extra TLC at times. I put this bad boy on and afterwards my lips feel 100% more hydrated.
- Sol de Janeiro Bum Bum Cream $45// When I first saw this cream, I was like what is this mess? As soon as I opened the jar, I knew I was purchasing it. I didn’t care if it did anything it promised because it smelt amazing. I use this all over my body to keep my skin extra soft.
- Tarte Tartlette Toasted Palette $39// I can not say enough good things about this palette. The shadows are extremely pigmented and blend out beautifully. It’s literally the perfect palette for the Fall.
- The Orginal BeautyBlender $20// Every time the sale comes around, I stock up on these. Most people think $20 is crazy to spend on a makeup sponge (which I get) but I have yet to find an exact dupe. When I use this, my makeup always blends out smoothly and looks flawless.
- Amike Un.Done Volume & Matte Texture Spray $25// I am one of those girls who used to hate curling her hair because it never stayed curly. When my stylist used this on my hair, I was shocked at how amazing it kept my curls intact. I love that it does not make my hair crunchy!
- Farmacy Bright On Vitamin C Mask $38// One of favorite products from Farmacy is this mask. I love that when you put it on it’s lavender and once it drives it’s green. The masks is easy to apply and when it drys it is not overly tightening. It makes my skin brighter, more hydrated and smoother. It also helps reduce some of the redness in my skin.
- Clinique Take the Day off Makeup Remover $19.50// I received a sample of this in my Play!by Sephora box and I was so glad I did! I had purchased some waterproff mascara and this remover took it off with no issues. I also have used it to take my makeup off and it removed it without stripping my face.
I hope this helped you out a little with products you should purchase from the sale. I have a ton more products that I could recommend but that would make one long post!
If you’re shopping the sale, what are your recommendations?
Would y’all like for me to share all of the products I purchase? Let me know in the comments below!