Everyday Makeup Look With Pixi Beauty

Happy Wednesday!!! I am so excited to be sharing my very first makeup look on the blog today! It’s been four years in the making!!! I have made a promise to myself to start stepping out of my comfort zone and to start sharing makeup looks. Makeup has been a huge passion of mine every since I was a little girl. From watching my mother apply her makeup, to doing beauty pageants and dance recitals, I quickly became obsessed. Of course, I’m no MUA but enjoy putting together looks.

In addition to this being my first makeup look on the blog, I have paired up with two of my blogging besties Summer and Laura to share some easy everyday makeup looks. I love that we all have similar yet different styles with our looks! I hope they inspire you to re-create our looks or to create your own. To see a full review and swatches of the palette visit here.

The Look

When I create an everyday look, I want something that is perfect for the office, running errands or dinner. I love that the Pixi Natural Beauty palette allows me to create just that look!

Products Used

Eyes & Brows: UD Eyeshadow Primer Potion / Pixi Natural Beauty Palette / L’Oreal Voluminous Lash Paradise / Sephora Collection Luxe False Lash Quill Natural Style /Benefit Cosmetics ka-Brow! Cream-Gel Eyebrow Color in 3 Medium

Face: Smashbox The Original Photo Finish Primer /Estee Lauder Double Wear Stay In Place Makeup / Maybelline Instant Age Rewind Concealer / OFRA Blush in Chameleon /

Lips: Nars Audacious Lipstick in Anna / Nars Precision Lip Liner in Cap-D’ail / NYX Butter Gloss in Creme Brulee

Don’t forget to check out these amazing ladies looks as well!

Laura’s Makeup Look

Summer’s Makeup Look

What does your everyday makeup look consist of? Have you tried any Pixi eyeshadow palettes?

1. Helen wrote:

This palette is so pretty and I love the look you created! Pixi products are the best!

Posted 3.13.19 Reply

Thank You Helen!!! I can’t wait to create other looks with the palette soon! Seeing this was one of the first products I’ve tried from Pixi, I know their other products will be just as amazing!

Posted 3.13.19 Reply
  2. Kiara wrote:

I am loving that eyeshadow palette and I am actually on the hunt for a new one myself! I’ve never tried this makeup brand before but your makeup looks darling. Thanks for sharing!

Posted 3.13.19 Reply

Kiara it’s such a pretty palette! You can’t beat it with how affordable it is and the fact that it’s extremely pigmented! I can’t wait to try out more Pixi products soon. If you try any out, let me know what you think!

Posted 3.13.19 Reply
  3. Laura wrote:

Ahhhh Mistle, I love this look your created!! I had SO MUCH fun collaborating with you, and I can not WAIT for you to share more beauty related posts! You rock girl!

Posted 3.13.19 Reply

You’re the best girlfriend!!! I loved us collaborating with each other too!!! We will have to do another one in the future!!! More beauty posts coming soon! 🙂

Posted 3.13.19 Reply
  4. This is such a pretty look! Those are my kind of shades.

Posted 3.13.19 Reply

Thank You Marette! They are some of my favorite shades as well!

Posted 3.14.19 Reply
  5. Summer wrote:

I love, love, love your look, Mistle!! The fact that it’s bright yet still good to wear for every day is awesome. You’re stunning GF! Can’t wait to see more of your looks in the future! 🙂

Posted 3.13.19 Reply

Thank You Summer!!! I was very pleased with how it came out but seeing the palette was so pigmented, it was easy to accomplish. You are stunning too GF!!!

Posted 3.14.19 Reply
  6. Cindy wrote:

Very pretty spring look. And how fun to team up with friends!

Posted 3.14.19 Reply

Thank You Cindy! It was a lot of fun collabing with Summer and Laura.

Posted 3.14.19 Reply
  7. Indya | The Small Adventurer wrote:

I LOVE a good, deep cut crease! I never managed to perfect them myself – even after doing a make-up course – which just makes me admire others who can do them even more! Gorgeous 😍

Posted 3.14.19 Reply

Thank You Indya! It was super easy to create this look! The shadows are so pigmented and blend out with little effort! I appreciate your kind words.

Posted 3.14.19 Reply
  8. So so pretty! I love these colors.

Posted 3.14.19 Reply

Thank You Alyssa! It’s such a great palette for every day looks.

Posted 4.5.19 Reply
  9. Christa wrote:

You look gorgeous! I am so obsessed with the Antique Rose color. Looks like I have to do some shopping. 😀

Posted 3.14.19 Reply

Thank You Christa! This palette is amazing! So many great shades to choose from. 🙂

Posted 8.19.19 Reply
  10. cara wrote:

You look beautiful Mistle! Love how this look turned out and I love the sultry lashes.

Posted 3.14.19 Reply

Thank You Cara! It was a lot of fun creating this look. This palette is amazing!

Posted 8.19.19 Reply
  11. i love Pixi products. their rose tonic is amazing!!

Posted 3.14.19 Reply

Jasmine I have not tried their rose tonic yet but I’ve head such great things about it!

Posted 4.5.19 Reply