My favorite beauty sale is in full swing! This sale is the perfect time to stock up on those go to products or try some new ones. I know the sale can be overwhelming for some, so I hope this helps you out a little! I’ve put together some of my most loved products along with some that are on my wish list. I’ve also paired up with my wonderful blogging friend Becca at Tea with B for this post. Make sure to check out what she’s planning on purchasing from the sale!
The Dates for the sale:
Rouge: April 26th-May 6th 20% off total purchase. Code: HEYROUGE
VIB: May 2nd-May 6th 15% off total purchase. Code:HEYVIB
Beauty Insider: May 2nd-May 6th 10% off total purchase. Code: HEYROUGE
The great thing about the sale is that the codes can be used online and in-store multiple times. I typically shop the sale online because the store is crazy busy during the sale and I prefer to avoid the crowd. Another reason why I shop online is so that I can earn cashback through TopCash. Who doesn’t like earning a little cash back after shopping?
Just at FYI: The sale is exclusive to Beauty Insiders Only
If you’re not a Beauty Insider do yourself a favor and sign up here. Here’s a break down of the insider program.
Beauty Insider: Everyone who signs up starts off as Beauty Insider. For this tier, there is no requirement in regards to how much money you have to spend in order to stay one. With each purchase, you earn points helping you get to the next tiers, as well as you are able to use those points to redeem for gifts.
VIB: Once you spend $350 in the year you become a VIB and in order to stay a VIB you must continue to spend $350 each year to keep this status.
Rouge: For this status, members must spend $1,000 each year and continue to spend $1,000 every year.
Now that you have a little bit of info on how the sale works, let’s see what’s in my cart!
- Laneige Lip Glowly Balm// So I am a huge fan of their lip sleeping mask, so when I saw they came out with this balm, I knew I had to get it!
- Sunday Riley Power Couple Lactic Acid & Retinol Kit// I have heard so many bloggers, youtubers, etc rave about their skin care products. I’ve been eyeing their products for so long, so I think it’s time I finally purchase it.
- NARS Orgasm Blush Jumbo// Another blogger favorite that I’ve seen a ton of reviews about. It is a beautiful peachy pink blush that I think will be perfect for the Summer.
- Olehenriksen Banana Right Eye Cream// My friend who is a makeup artist has been using their line of banana products and has highly recommended them. Also bananas provide several benefits for the skin.
- UD Naked Reloaded Palette// I am a huge fan of UD and the Naked palette was my go-to palette and still is. So I finally decided that if this one took the place of the original, I should check it out.
- NARS Natural Radiant Longwear Foundation// I love a good full coverage foundation and this has been highly recommended. While it is full coverage it still looks natural and is lightweight. My go-to foundation currently is the Double Wear Foundation. Maybe this will be a new favorite.
What I’m Restocking Up On
- Tatcha The Silk Canvas Primer// By far the best primer I have ever tried! It’s extremely pricey but I’ve had mine for a long time and I’ve only used half of it (I don’t use it every day). I love how my makeup looks when I use the primer because it truly makes my skin look flawless.
- Dry Bar Detox Dry Shampoo// This dry shampoo gives my hair life on those days where I don’t feel like functioning. I have gone up to four days without washing my hair when using this. I’m sure you could go longer but I have fine hair, so my hair starts to look not so great after that (extremely flat). It does an amazing job at absorbing oil and does add volume as well.
- Estee Lauder Double Wear Stay In Place Foundation// By far the best high-end full coverage foundation I have tried. It is very matte but doesn’t look cakey and lasts all day.
- Smashbox Photo Finish Primer// One of my favorite primers that I use all the time. It does a great job at blurring out pores and imperfections.
- Drunk Elephant C-Firma Vitamin C Day Serum// If you’re looking for an amazing Vitamin C serum I highly recommend this one! It helps brighten, firm and evens out your skin tone. If you do purchase it, it tingles just a little but nothing bad. It’s a cult favorite!
- TLC Framboos Glycolic Night Serum// This goes hand in hand with the day serum. It’s a great exfoliant that’s super gentle and also leaves the skin feeling smoother/clearer.
There are a ton more products I could list but it would be very long. I hope this helps you out when shopping the last few days of the sale.
Will you be shopping the sale? If so what is on your list?
Would you like to see what I purchase from the sale?